• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- U.F.B. Crew Thread - IT'S ALIVE IT'S ALIVE!!!!! "ROLL 'EM UP" DEC. 21

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I honestly don't know about how I feel about joining this crew. To me it's just like you know, I started with T.O.S.and I still like the crew and how it goes to a certain extent and my only good friends left in there are Chibo, and GOTM(and rush but he's never around>.>). But there probably isn't a member of the Box band who I couldn't see hanging out with doing ya know, non gamer ****. Cept Kaylo cuz she's a douche(I'll buy you some banging *** juice I swear, what you know about akbar juice.) yet.. you ****s are so emo lol jkjk.

Nah I really don't know,if I leave T.O.S.I'd feel like i'm jumping out of a sinking ship. But i'm no ***** so I think i'm gonna ride i t out for now. Hopefully we can get back on our feet.

Kendall how much would I have to pay you to get a purple pikmin plushie. If it's more than 22.95, I hate you :]
Being in ToS doesn't completely bar you from this crew lol. We're all friends. It's not like you're abandoning ToS by joining this, that is if you're still in ToS as well. You said it yourself, you have friends in both. And that's without mentioning that Kaylo and Phillyrider are in ToS.

I've been trying to play melee with you for like the past month lol. I finish my internship this week, so i'll be free until I go back to college. We still have to do our melee MM.
HE'S BACK!

Roxas215

Smash Lord
y would i take it to heart? it was funny...

-_- no one thinks i have a sense of humor anymore from all the crap on the boards
Thats my chibo!!!!(No Homo by the way No Homo) lol

Anyway so i found out tickets for snes will stop selling online next wed. I don't get paid til fri. Someone should buy my ticket and ill pay them back on fri. I already took that weekend off.

Also have we decided on housing stuff? We need to figure this stuff out soon. What is rogue doing?

Roxas215

Smash Lord
"No Homo" Has gotten way out of hand, not by your statement, but like some people do the most homo thing ever and they just say "No Homo" so it mustn't be Homo. There's a limit to that phrase.
I think it's a known fact there are some thing you can't no homo your way out of.

Anyway on my way to work. 11-6.30 Arrg

mib004

Smash Ace
Wrong

Totodile bite attack alone>Ivy

Ok call terrance and let me know(i cant wait to get my phone lol)

O and i worked 9-5 today. Tomorrow i work 11-6.30

O and yoshididdy said he was going to try to join EC(which i don't think will happen. Xzax already said they not accepting new people) And he said if that didn't work out he would want to join us. Me and yoshididdy was in the same online clan and i know he and Kingtoon know each other. He lives in jersey but he said he would rep us and participate in crew battles when we at the same tournaments(he going to come to the drexel tournaments when they start up again)
yo ev u tryn play today at 8.30 wats good we need some practice and is this crew official.. if it is fix this page nucca.. lol " friday pinky voice" lol

mib004

Smash Ace
Seeing as how it's next weekend i doubt it unless walmart pays weekly and not biweekly.

Also kendall u know we be playing til like 1-2 in the morning tusm can ride his bike at 90 mph after work and come!

Cause ChiboSempai needs to be worried about getting Chibolaided and not Chibomon As Chibomon doesn't attract the Chibogirls

It makes no sense, I hate it lol

If thats not a splooken i dont know what is
lololololool he got a cop bike.. lol

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
and is this crew official.. if it is fix this page nucca.. lol
I'm gonna work on the first post today.... everybody needs to post all their secondaries and stuff.

I know who everybody mains, but some people (*cough****intusmcough*) think they can have a million secondaries..... I can't keep up..... -_-

Dotcom

Smash Lord
I give you my blessing. We're all friend and such..something something something..uhhhh, okay you're in both because your box like that.
ookay, thanks. I SECOND LUCAS, and I sing better than anyone in this crew. GET AT ME!
i'm officially Voice-box.

I think i'll call Kendall Box box, or Boxxy. I like box box because no one gets it.

mib004

Smash Ace
I'm gonna work on the first post today.... everybody needs to post all their secondaries and stuff.

I know who everybody mains, but some people (*cough****intusmcough*) think they can have a million secondaries..... I can't keep up..... -_-
i main Ness... secondary is toon link, luigi, DDD,

Squal secondary is snake, game n watch, wario, lucario

steph.. :ohwell: lol main pit.... secondary wolf, kirby, rob

characters in order from 2nd, 3rd, fourth, ect...

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Ok, thanks Matt.

I'll play tonight if you guys do. Someone just text me and let me know, because I dunno if I'll be online later.... might go to dinner with some people.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
i main Ness... secondary is toon link, luigi, DDD,
You don't play Dedede. Get that fact out of your head immediately. And, you owe me eight bucks.

Dedede, Snake, Kirby, Ike, Falcon, R.O.B., in that order. Yeah, that's enough for now.

Also, I have orientation on Sunday......that's so far away. Hopefully I can get something, but it doesn't look like I will.

Why can't this thing be the week after next like I thought it was? Everything would be so much better. I'm gonna have to take what Evan said and beg for some money.

$100 money matches, my Dedede Vs. you Falcon, Ganon, or Samus(Standing Infinite allowed), best of one.

mib004

Smash Ace
You don't play Dedede. Get that fact out of your head immediately. And, you owe me eight bucks.

Dedede, Snake, Kirby, Ike, Falcon, R.O.B., in that order. Yeah, that's enough for now.

Also, I have orientation on Sunday......that's so far away. Hopefully I can get something, but it doesn't look like I will.

Why can't this thing be the week after next like I thought it was? Everything would be so much better. I'm gonna have to take what Evan said and beg for some money.

$100 money matches, my Dedede Vs. you Falcon, Ganon, or Samus(Standing Infinite allowed), best of one.
lol and u dont play rob or kirby so wat are u talking bout..... u are... ddd, a half of snake, and captain falcon..... thatsa itttttttttttttt....... i beat ur ike with my jigglypuff and i didnt know wat i was doing...:laugh: lol lolol. like i said i play ddd

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Done.

But seriously, I wish I could help you guys out. After all the money my mother's borrowed from me in the past few months, though, I'm no longer rich like I used to be. :(

i main toon link second toon link
:urg: I'll be sure to put that, lol.

u are... ddd, a half of snake, and captain falcon..... thatsa itttttttttttttt.......

lol jus drop him all together
More Toon Link ditto mms, please.

Last minute dair spikes too goodz.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
lol and u dont play rob or kirby so wat are u talking bout..... u are... ddd, a half of snake, and captain falcon..... thatsa itttttttttttttt....... i beat ur ike with my jigglypuff and i didnt know wat i was doing...:laugh: lol lolol. like i said i play ddd
Yes, but if I recall, you have yet to beat my Falcon in a one-on-one. I beat that whack Fox of yours a while back, or was that Ike.....I put that "Jigglypuff" of yours to shame, and your Dedede couldn't beat my Bowser on his worse day.

And I already said I'm quitting R.O.B. Since I haven't officially done it yet, I put him on the end of my list.

And my Kirby? Don't get me started....

mib004

Smash Ace
Yes, but if I recall, you have yet to beat my Falcon in a one-on-one. I beat that whack Fox of yours a while back, or was that Ike.....I put that "Jigglypuff" of yours to shame, and your Dedede couldn't beat my Bowser on his worse day.

And I already said I'm quitting R.O.B. Since I haven't officially done it yet, I put him on the end of my list.

And my Kirby? Don't get me started....
i dont play fox.... u cant beat my ddd with none of ur charcaters and im serios about thay................ except ddd....

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
i dont play fox.... u cant beat my ddd with none of ur charcaters and im serios about thay................ except ddd....
MM, my Snake/Kirby/Falco Vs. your Dedede, 2/3, tournament rules, $20.

Yeah, I said Falco. Falco Lombardi, of the Star Fox team. Dead serious, mah d00.

mib004

Smash Ace
MM, my Snake/Kirby/Falco Vs. your Dedede, 2/3, tournament rules, $20.

Yeah, I said Falco. Falco Lombardi, of the Star Fox team. Dead serious, mah d00.
no... u stink not worth my time lol i will never mm any of u only other people cause we know each others play style its useless.. now a dollar u talking my lang.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Oh. This is srs business?

Also, question: Is Totodile really our mascot? I wanna make a logo-picture-thingything for the top of the OP.

Dotcom

Smash Lord
MIB MM me for 1 - 5$'s. I don't know your playstyle so you'll probably beat me since i'm shi*tymcgarbgarb.

I motion that the Uptown's Finest Boxes mascot should be the one, the only "THEEEE BOX GHOST"

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Oh. This is srs business?

Also, question: Is Totodile really our mascot? I wanna make a logo-picture-thingything for the top of the OP.
Everything is srs bsns, and I still need money.

I would prefer not to have totodile as the mascot. Notice how I didn't capitalize its name, that's how strongly I feel.

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
ii was luck i admit... but it dosent matter if u win by a inch or a mile winning is winning .. so until i beat me change ur name back to king k lolol
yea but it wasnt nothin official. was jus a friedly not a set. try 2 enter a tourny wit toon and see how far ull get.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Already asked TUSM, but: Are we playing tonight? I ended up not going to dinner, so I haven't even gotten out of my work clothes yet.... x.x And my pajamas are looking really comfy.

Somebody let me know soooon~

mib004

Smash Ace
yea but it wasnt nothin official. was jus a friedly not a set. try 2 enter a tourny wit toon and see how far ull get.
i beat u and u didnt beat me end of story.. lol if we had brick stakes to see who won and who didint i would win.. and toon link not my main so why would i enter him in a tourny any more...?

mib004

Smash Ace
Already asked TUSM, but: Are we playing tonight? I ended up not going to dinner, so I haven't even gotten out of my work clothes yet.... x.x And my pajamas are looking really comfy.

Somebody let me know soooon~
i wanna play somebody call ev house... im down

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
i beat u and u didnt beat me end of story.. lol if we had brick stakes to see who won and who didint i would win.. and toon link not my main so why would i enter him in a tourny any more...?
That's far from the end of the story. One match doesn't determine anything. But still, you were CLEARLY outplayed by a great degree, and you LUCKILY won that match. Even YOU admitted it was a fluke. What does that say about this situation?

King Toon has the better Toon Link. THAT'S the end of this story.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
No, this is serious. Everything is serious, YOU HERE ME?!?!?!?!

NOTHING BUT SRS BSNS GOES ON IN THIS THREAD, YOU HEAR ME!??!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

MIB, I hate you.

Yes, I am going ****ing insane.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
I said it once and ill say it again. I can't take tusm serious with purple txt. It just screams(i want to be heard but im gay) lmao.

And yes totodile is our mascot no one better deny this. Love totodile or feel his bite!

Top Bottom