• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- U.F.B. Crew Thread - IT'S ALIVE IT'S ALIVE!!!!! "ROLL 'EM UP" DEC. 21

Roxas215

Smash Lord
They actually call it PTO at work. It's not like i abbreviated it just to make the word shorter. Thats how people say it.

Edit
Kendall if u and Kenny can get together tomorrow and put the money in your bank account then register him thats fine and ill give Kenny my part tomorrow when i get off work.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Thats fine with me but Matt said tomorrow is the last day for register. Dont know if thats true or not.
Okay. If Steph's driving you to work tomorrow, you can drop off the money in the morning, and I'll put it in the bank + register him tomorrow during the day.

EDIT: Oh. Uhhh that works too, but are you sure you wanna rely on Kenny for that? I'll get in touch with him though.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
We'll probably meet at Terrence's house, but that's all up to Matt or Steph (whoever's car you're in).

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
What the hell @today being a holiday. So random. -____-

TUSM, you can come over whenever.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Okay, but it's a picture of Sora whether y'all think it looks like him or not. Dunno why you're debating about it. :dizzy:

Top Bottom