• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- U.F.B. Crew Thread - IT'S ALIVE IT'S ALIVE!!!!! "ROLL 'EM UP" DEC. 21

mib004

Smash Ace
uhhh...i might go...but....i'd get in soooo much trouble with my parents it not even funny.
if u go you have a ride. Steph has room. and u can room with us. Woody we coming back saturday night. We leaving friday morning for mlg then coming back midnight on Saturday "or when grand finals is over"

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
I forgot to mention that the hotel offers free breakfast. Since there's "four" people staying in our room, and assuming I'm going to be eating breakfast, there will be three meal tickets (assuming again, that we only get 4 tickets), Matt said whoever pays first gets them. I guess Matt has his......this should be fun.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
How about the people with meal tickets get extra and share with the people who don't have one? Just sayin..... if I sit next to someone with food, I'm eating.

mib004

Smash Ace
I forgot to mention that the hotel offers free breakfast. Since there's "four" people staying in our room, and assuming I'm going to be eating breakfast, there will be three meal tickets (assuming again, that we only get 4 tickets), Matt said whoever pays first gets them. I guess Matt has his......this should be fun.
yea F- that its only fair. First three people who pays for the room first get a breakfast ticket. I got mine so im good lol. 2 left lol.

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
o snap. lol im payin for my room today.

um everybody should meet up today lik over T house around 6 or so to tlk about this stuff

and i wuld stay till sunday also but i diont got no partner

GeneralWoodman

Smash Lord
-its homecoming week (game and dance)
-i won't be able to go to the bank til saturday
-my ma said no
-my controller's banned =(

soooo yeah i don't think i'm going

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Oh....my.....god.....Chibo is an Admin now? Batten down the hatches, we've got a full scale war on our hands.

Robfox, I was originally only gonna go there to collect money from those who were gonna put in for the hotel. Not to practice.

Not to self: don't play Snake. Ever. Again.

mib004

Smash Ace
xzaz u got a ride in steph car already. We leaving at 10:30am on friday. Just go to evan house friday morning when your suppose to be going to school.

mib004

Smash Ace
ok so in my car.

TUSM
Evan
Smruf
Kendall

Steph Car.
Kenny
xzax
Terrence.

EVERYBODY BE AT TERRENCE HOUSE AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE. Smurf what's the earliest you can get to Terrence house? The earliest that smurf can get there the earliest we leave.

Top Bottom