• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- U.F.B. Crew Thread - IT'S ALIVE IT'S ALIVE!!!!! "ROLL 'EM UP" DEC. 21

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
yo me and xzax in doubles is so great

so wish we beat tyrant n dsf :/

w/e there were combos everywhere in every set like nuts. no complaints in losers, kadaj completely had my number.

mib004

Smash Ace
Kenny outplayed fatal really didn't think he would lose to snake TBH.. He just had a D1ckhead moment lol. I would call it a MIB choke, but it was something different. Just straight stupidity lmao :)

mib004

Smash Ace
game 2 kenny gave him the **** on FD hardcore. Now game 3 it was close the whole time but fatal had him playing his game which was smart.

mib004

Smash Ace
Yeah i know. Snake is better on yoshi's then halberd to me im sorry. Terrence ***** the **** out of Kel mk third game on yoshi's lol.

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
THATS y i always ban that stupid stage... but yea kt d!ckhead moment was 2 funny if u think about it.. "3 sec left lemmie run baq to snake cuzz im cool" f tilt..

Get ***** kingtoon lol

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I'm prob going to Chibo's today and tomorrow..... hoping my dad'll drive me there tonight.

And Xzax, I need a ride for VC8 too, so if you find one, lemme know.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
wtf arent we driving?
I wasn't getting home til late-ish tonight, so I wasn't gonna ask you and Ev to wait for me..... if you're talking about Chibo's.

If you're talking about VC8, Matt's car is full, and we dunno if Steph is driving yet. I asked Chibo if he's driving, but he hasn't gotten back to me yet.

(I always thought crewmates got first dibs on car seats, but whatever, I'm not gonna complain about it.)

mib004

Smash Ace
I wasn't getting home til late-ish tonight, so I wasn't gonna ask you and Ev to wait for me..... if you're talking about Chibo's.

If you're talking about VC8, Matt's car is full, and we dunno if Steph is driving yet. I asked Chibo if he's driving, but he hasn't gotten back to me yet.

(I always thought crewmates got first dibs on car seats, but whatever, I'm not gonna complain about it.)
You right kendall but......

Can I be in ur car? I need a ride there/back.
sure 12$ for gas.

So far in my car is.

Vex
Kingtoon "I know you ride for free"
Ebo

Got room for two more people.

Smurf and evan was the next two people to say im there. Xzax sais he wasn't sure, TUSM said he wasn't going, terrence is broke, and you said u wanna go but your not sure if u have the money. But evan may not go due to work so somebody can have the spot if som he will know by tues.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
If Smurf and Evan called the last two spots, it's fine. Like I said, I'm not going to complain about it.

I have the money for sure now, but I'm sure I can find another way to get there. If Evan doesn't go though, I'll take his seat.

mib004

Smash Ace
PA is all set for viridian

In my car for viridian.

Kenny "Free d@mn lol"
Vex kerosene "12$"
Ebo "12$"
Smurf "12$" "Don't need the EZ-pass cause its only one toll and that's coming back which is like 3$"

Steph is driving also just talked to him. steph car is.

Kendall "12$"
xzax "12$"
Evan "12$" ? "if he gets off work"

There is room for T, however he has/ no entry money/ no venue money. If people want to help him out so he can go to viridian then he has a spot. Im not helping him this time im sorry, i could care less if he goes.

And as far as his gas goes i would just tell him to give me 4$ which he dont have so yea, i don't think hes going unless yall want him to.

Top Bottom