• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- U.F.B. Crew Thread - IT'S ALIVE IT'S ALIVE!!!!! "ROLL 'EM UP" DEC. 21

jbandrew

Smash Lord
Good STUFF PA!! Xzax with the beautiful chudat 2-0. amazen. AND you beat Teevee? Ma boi steppn it up!!

Smurf... you beat BigLou... f u. LOL jk man good stuff! I'm glad all those days playing my Luigi instilled fear in you so you could learn the matchup. Good stuff beating Doom/Chibz too!

Overall I'm proooud of PA and like... come play me so you all can get ***** :D. kthnx

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
aint gonna lie wanna play brawl today lol anyone down?

(nerd talk) After MLG i really wanna get to that next level of game play in this game i really think that I can get to that Pro status i just need to play a little smarter and slightly more gay..

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
Well duh but that's like saying smurf is new. He knows mu's. He just needs to get smarter.
You'd be surprised, he knows a few well, but not alot VERY well. He's already becoming a smart player, he really needs to do both, get smarter and get better at some matchups, hes great overall already and can only continue to improve.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I want to go to VC8, but I'm not sure yet if I have the money. Or a dubs partner. Looks like there's no room for me anyways, so.... have fun guys.

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
yea there are a lot of MU's i need to wrk on (diddy, falco,no more rob XD,zss to name a few) and i feel im smart just not consitantly. I learned a lot at MLG in terms of my mindset about this game and imma wrk on things....

FOR VC8 we should def get together friday and do some serious practice....KAylo's house seems to be the best if she doesn't mind opening it up to us id b done

im srry nasty idk i just was so0o tired and wanted to be home plus i had a gurl waitin for me on top of that

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
i can most def do it at my place basements all done all u guys gotta do is bring setups...SO everyone down for fri vc8 trainning at my place.....

Allied

Smash Master
Good stuff Xzax/ SQUALL !!

:D

Squall how close was MVD and You

Snake dittos?

What was ur stragedy?

Thanks

Top Bottom