• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- U.F.B. Crew Thread - IT'S ALIVE IT'S ALIVE!!!!! "ROLL 'EM UP" DEC. 21

GeneralWoodman

Smash Lord
I love when you take a 2-3 week break and then when you start playing again you have all these new creative ideas and you feel twice as good. If i had went to a tournament today i am so confident that i would ****...but i doubt this feeling will last :/

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
You think so?

Anyways, I'm busy tomorrow and New Year's, but anytime after that, I'm free to play. Been fiendin too for some reason.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Dam, thats alot of characters and its still not even all of them.

I've been playing MVC2 online recently and it caused me to be scared of the game and its rediculous combos. I just gotta keep on practicing.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Dam, thats alot of characters and its still not even all of them.

I've been playing MVC2 online recently and it caused me to be scared of the game and its rediculous combos. I just gotta keep on practicing.
MvC2 is a 10 year old game. So yea getting into it now is gonna be kinda hard. Especially online where everyone just picks Mag/Sent/Storm/Cable

But just keep playing. MvC3 is gonna be a mix between MvC2 and TVC. It's actually faster then TvC but a little slower then MvC2.(Which i hate but whatever)

But yea judging from the looks of it MvC3 is gonna have even more crazy combos now with the whole tag mid air thing lol.

Keitaro

Yeah that tag team in mid air thing is f-ing crazy!! I'll need to learn how to do that the day the game comes out. Hope America gets a downloadable demo or something.

Ebo!

Smash Apprentice
i dont know it just feels exactly like brawl evryones all excited about the new chars then its gonna come out and be alot different then the original and there gonna be issue whether its competitve or not all that jazz

Keitaro

It should be okay though. Capcom actually listens to the fans and competitive players in an attempt to make the game more likeable than the last one.

Nintendo made both the casual and competitive players of Melee not like Brawl's mechanics. There will of course be some MVC2 heads that don't like MVC3 but not nearly as much as the Melee players that don't like Brawl.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Lol Vex if u do just dont drink more then u can handle(Which means you should be fine after like 2-3 shots.)

DON'T PLAY BEER PONG!!

And with that said IM PLAYING BEER PONG!!(With Brown Liquor. Lmao)

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
if anyone wants to come over today thats cool since im finally back in the city
and i brought with me a mega****ton of movies and games so there's potentially more than smash lol

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I got another New Year's party to go to, but I'm down for any other day this week.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
ebo's not comin till later now
coordinate with him i guess?
havnt heard a follow up from vex

edit: seems like its not goin down today
perhaps tomorrow

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
Anybody wanna play some ssf4/tekken sometime this week? I kinda want to play it with people but I don't have wireless internet, and comcast also fails.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I'll watch. ;; I love watching SSF4, but I have no way to play it, so I'd be button mashing unless someone wants to teach me lol.

@Chibo: If you have people over tomorrow, I'll stop by.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
My SSF4 skills is weird. When i play ranked matches with same skill i went 11 and 2 with Ibuki. But when i bumped it up to "More Skilled" I went 2 and 8. Im stuck in between noob and good. Lmao

I know the basics. But my execution needs a lot of work. SSF4 is so strict on timing. It's hard for me being used to MvC2 and Brawl input timing(Which is VERY forgiving compared to SSF4.)

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
There is no forgiveness in ssf4, some jab to jab's are frame perfect, BLAH.
Tekken is a much easier game imo when it comes to combo'ing.
I use Makoto, cause she's my girl, don't hate.

Top Bottom