• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- U.F.B. Crew Thread - IT'S ALIVE IT'S ALIVE!!!!! "ROLL 'EM UP" DEC. 21

mib004

Smash Ace
@ work btw. But Kendall s1t was total failure when we got there due to my older brother I was so pissed I left. @ ev why when we left everyone came I MEAN EVERYONE more strippers came , I was so mad AGAIN LOL. But the hotel shut it down at 1 because of two many people so we didn't miss anything. After I got my Chinese food ev lol, My man dom had a party down the street from u my bad I should of got u. Dont mind my typing on my phone.

Oh and ev my brother did bring the music lol as soon as we left aint that some ****

Turbo Ether

Smash Master

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Adon is crazy. He went from low tier to having to be nerfed in AE cause of one player. God Damn. lol. Gamerbee too good!

And im surprised Vex plays Makoto. She is the worst in the game.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Adon is crazy. He went from low tier to having to be nerfed in AE cause of one player. God Damn. lol. Gamerbee too good!

And im surprised Vex plays Makoto. She is the worst in the game.
They nerfed his wakeup speed. Which is fine, considering they gave him other buffs in return.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Top players have been playing Street Fighter hardcore for a million years. They're already ahead of us. Alex Valle is 43 years old.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I thought they were on earlier
w/e xzax is on his way, ebo will be here around the same time, as will kingtoon

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Only if you can learn to type in something close to english.

It will probably be like 10 I guess? Won't be anymore than that.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
ebo said he might come with me lol
i forgot to mention he semi-reserved a spot

so i could do kt ebo evan and xzax and my car is full

Top Bottom