• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- U.F.B. Crew Thread - IT'S ALIVE IT'S ALIVE!!!!! "ROLL 'EM UP" DEC. 21

~Nasty~

Smash Lord
Hey Tusm, I went to Kutztown University last night to meet up with my one buddy and we were playing brawl. Cool story, right? Well apparently your one friend that goes by "Flow" goes there. He plays yoshi. He was alright, needs some work, but was alright. Just wanted to let u know I met one of your friends out there.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Dude, are you serious?! That's Kamar! He's always sh*t talking about how he gets so much better, but never really does. That's pretty conincedental. Small world.

Robfox

Smash Lord
@philly - registerin for apex and we goin to be comin from newark so we'll get dropped off @ the new brunswick station
It's 3 mins drivin 15 mins walkin from the venue can you pick us up drop us off @ the train station saturday & sunday? You know I got you for gas $$$
we = my brotha, cousin, nd myself

mib004

Smash Ace
So who is going to Apex? My official last week of school is this week, then ya boy is a official college graduate. After I get **** face mangled on Thursday I really need to play the month of December cause I am attending apex wassup.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Pretty sure we're all going to Apex.

I think I might enter the Pokemon tourney just so I'm entering something, lol.

Top Bottom