• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- U.F.B. Crew Thread - IT'S ALIVE IT'S ALIVE!!!!! "ROLL 'EM UP" DEC. 21

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Jband and I got pretty unlucky but top 2 making it to next round was a horrible idea. Ill make sure that never happens at Apex ever again.

Shoot, any future tourney I have will have top 4 move ahead and bigger pools.

Keitaro

I miss um too :( At least we get to see them at Nationals.

And wtf at the double post up there. Now I know why Chibo warned me :/ I don't know why it looks like I double posted on purpose but I only meant to post once.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
all yall got bodied smh.... i am dissappoint :(

Nah that was a HARD *** TOURNEY didnt expect anyone from PA to break bracket but good job none the less.. Imma come back for this MK ban ish and see how it pans out. Been practicing wit Vinnie (using Diddy)... See yall soon!!

that guy Keitaro DROWNEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD WTF keit??? u betta then that

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
I understand that MK is broken i never Denied that lol... I just like to win and if they wanna allow a broken character to be used im not gonna say no lol.. I think the game would be more fun without him though..

On a side note i went to Fatality 5 and placed 7th..Beat doom and chibo and took bloodcross to game 3 ( he won the tourney beating fatal or they splitt one of the two)... Ya boy still got it!

Roxas215

Smash Lord
I understand that MK is broken i never Denied that lol... I just like to win and if they wanna allow a broken character to be used im not gonna say no lol.. I think the game would be more fun without him though..

On a side note i went to Fatality 5 and placed 7th..Beat doom and chibo and took bloodcross to game 3 ( he won the tourney beating fatal or they splitt one of the two)... Ya boy still got it!
I can respect that.

Chibo we might start coming to them clashes. Word on the st is they free.

Keitaro

Good stuff Smurf. And yeah Phillyrider, the Clashes for Marvel are kinda free lol. Get Squall over there to win it.

Keitaro

Damn that is interesting. And yeah I was also hoping for the 2014 holiday season too. Brawl was supposed to come out the holiday season of 2007 but the game got delayed a couple times as you know and came out in March of 08 for America. So I think at worse it'll be around Feb/March of 2015. Damn so far away....

I'll be like 27 by then, dammit!! Keeping to my word of only playing smash till the day before I'm 30.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
It won't take as long, I believe they said Sakurai is planning on basing it off of the Brawl engine which cuts out a lot of dev time. Brawl was made from scratch instead of using Melee as a base.

Keitaro

Really? That is good to hear. I really like Brawl. Just hope they make it a tad faster and take out tripping. Also balance the game out some more. I'm sick of Link sucking ***.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Doesn't mean same style, just means same engine. Like look at how different Project M is. It could end up being anything.

mib004

Smash Ace
Damn this **** empty but yeah, chibo 4 stock, random characters, items on very high, no starman, or food/healing items, no timer. Sudden death plays out till death

Keitaro

I used to do a lgl for sudden death cause players will just stay on the ledge forever which of course is the best option. But I don't know how often sudden death happens with these rules.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
ah ok wasnt sure if items were very high or mid, il change that.

im gonna use all that but 3 stocks instead for time reasons

:phone:

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I used to do a lgl for sudden death cause players will just stay on the ledge forever which of course is the best option. But I don't know how often sudden death happens with these rules.
Bob-ombs always get someone. ....Eventually.

Then again, we never really play the ****eating, ledge-stalling way.
Except for Kenny.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Yea in all the UFB FFA MMs that have happened, no matter how gay everyone tries to play, someone eventually eats a bomb. And the longer it goes on is the more hyped it gets!

And yea **** Kenny in FFA lol

Top Bottom