• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- U.F.B. Crew Thread - IT'S ALIVE IT'S ALIVE!!!!! "ROLL 'EM UP" DEC. 21

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
MK will be legal at it. I made an allisbrawl blog asking people to vote on it and the majority have decided to have him legal by at least 60%.

Because of this I am garnering attention from OOC players like Mr. R, Kakera, and Otori. Only Mr. R is confirmed so far though. Gonna be fun as hell!! Plus I'm likely getting a new and bigger venue again.

mib004

Smash Ace
Damn this **** is as dead as Terrence barber. If anybody off this SAT let me know cause I am off and I want to play this game since me Terrence steph and Evan maybe going CoT6 (if its still happening).

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
How long is he gonna be down here for? I'm gonna try to organize a DSO Reunion Tournament in Philly for all the old school regulars to come to again since .com and Ebo will be down.

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
ebo is suppose to be back until sometime in august, i dont know when exactly. you should do that and vex should start hosting tournies at his house like he said.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I'm spending the night at Vex's on June 16th. Vex is hosting a house tournament that night. I also should be hosting a Melee/Brawl/FGC tournament that weekend at a games convention about 30-40 min outside of Philly.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
MIB, why are you still so good at this game?? lol, same goes out to all of you. Squall surely could of had Salem if he didn't blow himself up. I'll give link you guys to Squall's video when it is up tonight.

M@v

Subarashii!
Glad to see you guys starting to get back into the swing of things. Pittsburgh was getting lonely as the only smash city in PA :)

We got a decent tourney lineup in Pittsburgh/Northeast Ohio this summer if you guys find time to make it out this way.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
ya boy nadim is back. time to get it poppin.

and ima bout to get a car really soon so more tournies if im off.

Philly is back
o word?

also I'm looking to switch jobs at the end of the year, so who knows, maybe I'll get one in philly

:phone:

yo nadim do u still have that house in AC?

mib004

Smash Ace
yea we def in the building again "UFB" MIB, Squall, Xzax, Kingtoon, Vex, Ebo, .COM lets get it poppin for another season on some serious ****, and TUSM said he was down to play again

M@v

Subarashii!
yo we goin in this season. we all gonna have 3 tournies too.

is that a new PA rankings i smell
Ranking can lead to bickering/*****ing, but eh, why not. I will have three tourneys, unless we wanna go back to apex too since most of us were there.
Then it'd be 4 for me.

Also KT, You better be using this car to come to Pittsburgh for Hope5 :)

Top Bottom