• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- U.F.B. Crew Thread - IT'S ALIVE IT'S ALIVE!!!!! "ROLL 'EM UP" DEC. 21

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
lol I was wondering why you didn't get my text messages until I tried calling and it said the number was out of service :/

Also how did all of philly get to concentrate? I had no idea about any of this until I got there

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Anyone live close 2 Roxborough? Just moved out here so let me know so we can play.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
?! Oh really?

I don't play anymore, but I go out in Manayunk/Roxborough all the time. You should bar hop with us sometime. :)

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I might just show up since I have today and tomorrow off. Should probably remember how this game works before January. ;;

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Frannie and I have job offer in japan. Possibly going to a university there to study eastern medicine and frannie may do grad school but im not sure. Mostly the job offer, have plane tickets passports and apartment all set. Frannies graduating next semester and thats when we leave!

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
Once upon a Time there was a girl named kendall.

Kendall was a very smart and attractive young lady graduating from William Penn Charter in 2005. After graduating High School she didn't know what she wanted to do. The first job she landed was rough, She sharpened Pencils for the special kids at chew and chelten for 10$ a hour as you can see.

Kendall was always stressed out at work because, when she was in high school she never attended her prom. It wasn't because she couldn't find at date, it was because she always wanted to go with someone from the mortal Kombat video game. She had a thing for baraka I MEAN SHE REALLY LOVED HIM.

Due to poor pencil sharpening, her manager insisted that she goes on her prom. So Kendall called up Mr. Meogi, and told Mr. Meogi if he can use his magic karate stick and bring Baraka from Mortal Kombat to life but in human form so that she can go on the prom she always dreamed of. So he did that and kendall thanked Mr. meogi with a Titi Nap. He was so happy as you can see.

So Prom day has arrived. Kendall's principle was kind enough to let Kendall attend the prom even thou she already graduated. After long hours of wait Baraka finally shows up "but only in human form wearing his Mr. Meogi Gi."

Kendall was so happy when he showed up that all she could this is laugh the whole time while puting his Corsage on.

The End.
Why you gotta come at my main man Baraka like that?

As far as I know, he never insulted or attacked you MIB, you should be ashamed for making fun of my mans.

Top Bottom