• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Pest.

Watch Full Metal.

If you haven't watched it, i will ****ing go out of my way to watch it with you.
It's amazing.

I have a fullmetal tattoo for gods sake!

Exdeath

Smash Master
@Inu: i saw all of Elden lied, the original naruto series, and I'm like 120ish episodes in on shippuden. I need to catch up on that

@Mink: seen all of deathnote, and of course I've seen the 1st pkmn movie lol. I watched a bit of bleach and realized the DBZ syndrome haha

anime I've seen all of/most of:
Elfen lied
Naruto
Deathnote
Clannad (and the After story/2nd season thing)
Kanon 2006
Kampfer
Highschool of the Dead
This ugly yet beautiful world
Air Gear
Shadowskill

...wow that's a short list. I've gotta be forgetting a lot of shows cuz I have definitely seen a lot more than that :/

:phone:
If you want a deep/significant show, try Now and Then, Here and There.

_Dice

Smash Ace
I like Baccano!

but i only ever watch anime because i like the writing/storyline

Inu_Yasha

Smash Cadet
cool, here's some more then

Yu Yu Hakusho
D. Gray Man
Inuyasha (you knew it was coming :awesome:)
Claymore
Tsubasa: Resevoir Chronicle
FLCL ( duh )
One Piece
Ranma 1/2
Rurouni Kenshin
s-CRY-ed
Shaman King
Tenchi Muyo

Not all of these are really long, just most of them

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
if you do watch them both:

1. watch original BEFORE brotherhood. if you watch brotherhood first, dont even worry about watching original

2. If you watch both in the correct order, prepare to realize that the original sucks compared to brotherhood, but while youre watching the original first its SO GOOD. then brotherhood somehow ****s on it

and i should find an anime to watch I havn't fully seen. Ive tried to get into fairy tale but it just feels meh...

Novabound

Smash Apprentice
if you do watch them both:

1. watch original BEFORE brotherhood. if you watch brotherhood first, dont even worry about watching original

2. If you watch both in the correct order, prepare to realize that the original sucks compared to brotherhood, but while youre watching the original first its SO GOOD. then brotherhood somehow ****s on it

and i should find an anime to watch I havn't fully seen. Ive tried to get into fairy tale but it just feels meh...
I second this. I watched the first series, and thought "Wow! That was really good!" Been a while since I was thoroughly gratified by an anime.

Then my friend BEGGED me to watch Brotherhood. Starting another anime right after watching one, for me, is a chore. I have to be in the right mood. Let alone pretty much the same anime.

HOLY ****. Beyond amazing. In fact, it's so good, it made me HATE the first one. +1 internets for all who recommended brotherhood.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
I've watched the first one several times. And seen a few episodes of brotherhood(scattered not in a row). k i'll def. watch brotherhood

I've also wanted to look at ao no exorcist. It's music is pretty damn good. Which is usually what makes me check something out xD.

I'm absolutely loving durarara atm.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
kuro, original FMA is pretty good, like 9/10 good, if you HAVNT seen brotherhood

if you HAVE seen brotherhood, its ayuss

I originally saw FMA before brotherhood was even out in anime form, so I didnt have a choice.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Yes Tokyo it's a Central FL social thread.

Kuro, i got that tattoo after seein' the original, when i was 18, i'm 21 now.

I watched brotherhood over this summer.
I **** myself.

It's ****ing amazing.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Lol me to gdx. Stayed up past bed time and snuck up and watched it. Then DVR came out some years later and i recorded the whole season and watched it again. Before brotherhood XD.

haha

Exdeath

Smash Master
If it ain't X-Men(90s), Spider-Man(90s), or Batman(90s), it's done.
You should check out Spectacular Spider-Man. It's best if you actually read the Spider-Man comics, though, because a lot of it is unlike the comics (as oppposed to the comics mostly just being similar versions of each other).

Is brotherhood better than the original?
The original is the first part of the manga, then filler. Brotherhood is the manga.

I'll be subscribing to this incase there's any events nearby. I'm close to UCF so, it's possible.
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=307373

It's weekly.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
It's really far away

Next level LAN has a tourney on 10/29 in Orlando down the street from ucf though

:phone:

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Am I, a 17 yr old, allowed to even go in a building owned by UCF?

I mean, I think of it as a "students only" kind of thing.

Top Bottom