• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

pesticide

Smash Lord
Scratch that. Free XXL chalupas in 3 weeks if I do get hired on UCF TacoBell.
XXL Chalupas aren't that great. I went and got one the other day. I was disappointed.

Gordita crunches tho

:rosalina:
The man is offering FREE chalupas. Idc if they are amazing or just decent, but idk how u could complain about something that's free :p

I'll agree tho, gordita crunches are amazing

:phone:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
lol tasted like a lie

jeff, alright thats fine

mink what time/where are we meeting for this weekend?

SAX

Smash Ace
So uh... Anyone gonna even respond to me in here anymore? Or at least answer the questions I ask. Sheesh. An idk wouldn't hurt lol. CFL gone cold

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
^^ lol you asked a question. Must've gotten overrun with other stuff

MINK GET IN HERE AND RESPOND TO MY RIDE QUESTION

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
So uh... Anyone gonna even respond to me in here anymore? Or at least answer the questions I ask. Sheesh. An idk wouldn't hurt lol. CFL gone cold
.... or they can't answer the question you asked.

YUGIOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Is there gonna be Next level Lan stuff going on for thanksgiving break? I miss ya guys.
NLL hasn't set up their next event so we don't know what they are planning on for the next event. Only NLL knows the answer to that LOL.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
oh that? yea we dont know thanksgiving yet. Since everyone scatters to families and whatnot I would imagine no

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
My bad keith.

You have my phone number :glare:

We're going to be meeting at my apartment (Kuro and Gallax will probably be crashin' here. And i know Gville is, so you're welcome to if you wanna play some games. Jeff can come too.) around 8. The GP is to get there around 10:30.
So we need to leave by 8:15.

edit:
My Address is.
3125 Alafaya Bay Ln.
Orlando FL, 32817.

Appt 303.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
My bad keith.

You have my phone number :glare:

We're going to be meeting at my apartment (Kuro and Gallax will probably be crashin' here. And i know Gville is, so you're welcome to if you wanna play some games. Jeff can come too.) around 8. The GP is to get there around 10:30.
So we need to leave by 8:15.

edit:
My Address is.
3125 Alafaya Bay Ln.
Orlando FL, 32817.

Appt 303.
K I may be late. I'm doing some personal training like usual.

SAX

Smash Ace
.... or they can't answer the question you asked.

NLL hasn't set up their next event so we don't know what they are planning on for the next event. Only NLL knows the answer to that LOL.
Thank you D-Torr.

Well, if anything, I'll just chill with kuro/gallax/jeff/hr if anything. Assuming at least one of them says and wants to play.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Thank you D-Torr.

Well, if anything, I'll just chill with kuro/gallax/jeff/hr if anything. Assuming at least one of them says and wants to play.
Bro. I just realized the other day...that...we have never played ToS together. At all. o.o...

Goal added:play through tales of abyss and tales of symphonia with sax.

Deadline:College graduation.

Start time: Thanksgiving break.

GO GO GO!

Two-Ell

Smash Master
I could tell Symphonia was the only one you played. Most people whose first Tales game is Symphonia think it's amazing. I mean it's a good game, but the others are even better really.

Play ones like Tales of Vesperia or Abyss(or Graces when it gets localized). Tales of Phantasia(play the translated SNES version, hilaaaaarious stuff) and Destiny are older ones, but also great.

Personally I really disliked Tales of Symphonia II. It kinda ruins what makes you fall in love with the first one(changed VAs, no more overworld exploration, party system is kinda meh, annoying protagonists/romance between them). I don't really recommend it, but that may just be me. I know people that have liked it like Xaltis and Snipa.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
I could tell Symphonia was the only one you played. Most people whose first Tales game is Symphonia think it's amazing. I mean it's a good game, but the others are even better really.

Play ones like Tales of Vesperia or Abyss(or Graces when it gets localized). Tales of Phantasia(play the translated SNES version, hilaaaaarious stuff) and Destiny are older ones, but also great.

Personally I really disliked Tales of Symphonia II. It kinda ruins what makes you fall in love with the first one(changed VAs, no more overworld exploration, party system is kinda meh, annoying protagonists/romance between them). I don't really recommend it, but that may just be me. I know people that have liked it like Xaltis and Snipa.

I personally was dissatisfied with Vesperia. The combat and skill/equip system were much improved but the story was much much worse than the other ones. And i couldn't really get attached to the characters at all. Except for Raven :laugh: love dat old man ****.

Imo it goes-

Story:Symphonia
Character development/realtionship development:Abyss
Battle:Graces or vesperia

This being said i think abyss also has a really good story that goes pretty deep. I loved it.

Tales of legendia was just so god damn annoying cuz for SOME REASON they decided to change **** to random battles :glare:

@ToS2. Only thing i liked about it is the "psycho" portrayal of Emil. That and getting to create your own sworddancer for battle was too good.

I agree though. ToS1 was 100x better. I was dissapointed in ToS2. And they made it so easy to get grade. After only my first play through i had enough to buy everything in the grade shop -.-

I will admit that with Emil they got REALLY CLOSE to the perfect aerial combat based character. You can tell they've been trying to get it just right throughout time.(Regal,Judith,Emil)

I REALLY HOPE they localize the other one that's not graces...the name slips my mind atm for some reason starts with an X i believe...but nearly everything shown so far has looked god damn amazing :(

I need a job :cry:

SAX

Smash Ace
Bro. I just realized the other day...that...we have never played ToS together. At all. o.o...

Goal added:play through tales of abyss and tales of symphonia with sax.

Deadline:College graduation.

Start time: Thanksgiving break.

GO GO GO!
Bro, why HASN'T this happened yet? My god...

This has to be accomplished. Lol

Inu_Yasha

Smash Cadet
I never know whether I'm invited to these things because I've never even met most of you. I wouldn't be able to make it tonight anyway, just putting that out there...

Inu_Yasha

Smash Cadet
Yeah I know I just get weird about that stuff. But thanks, I'll come to something eventually. Considering the amount of time I've been on this forum I should really get out and meet more than the four people I played those one times. <-- That sounds weird but I think it makes sense

pesticide

Smash Lord

Hmm guess I'll have to check them out. All I've got is a wii tho, no other consoles atm. What consoles are the other games for? And I heard ToS2 was not very good so I never played it lol. I still have ToS for GC tho so maybe I'll replay it sumtime. Which of the other Tales games should I play first?

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Whoa there broski.

You're comin' late as ****.
Ya. I don't wanna **** myself over for monday. Got two mid terms and math practice tests and a paper. So i'm starting today.

As it is i might have to do grade forgiveness. Hope im not ****ed as far as my scholarships go. So salty about THAT ONE CLASS that's easy giving me all this trouble cuz i overslept ONCE...*sigh*

Top Bottom