• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Ya. I don't wanna **** myself over for monday. Got two mid terms and math practice tests and a paper. So i'm starting today.

As it is i might have to do grade forgiveness. Hope im not ****ed as far as my scholarships go. So salty about THAT ONE CLASS that's easy giving me all this trouble cuz i overslept ONCE...*sigh*
Do it here.

If people get here when im at class, i wanna have a scout be here.
My math class makes us do our work at an outside lab. For a grade. The other stuff...sure i guess i can. In that case i'll be over closer to 7.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Hmm okay Pest. Tales of Graces comes out early next year.

Tales of Phantasia is for SNES, PSX and GBA. I suggest playing the translated SNES version. Here's a dl: *snip* PM me since Exdeath is a nark (smirk)

Tales of Destiny is for PSX: *snip* PM me for this too

There's also Tales of Eternia(aka Destiny II) for PSX, but I haven't played that.

:rosalina:

pesticide

Smash Lord

Exdeath

Smash Master
You guys need to delete those links and PM it to each other instead. It's not illegal, but most admins/mods on this site will still flip out over it.

On topic: I wouldn't really recommend to anyone who is decent analyzing literature to play more than ToS. The series itself has a very tightly kept formula that includes romance/plot progression/etc. It utterly ruined the games in the series that I played once I noticed it and I still haven't enjoyed them since.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
I disagree. Tales of abyss is amazing just like ToS and it's actually different than tos enough that it's still enjoyable. Personally, i love the tales series for a bunch of things. But now that i think about it perhaps it is because i'm growing accustomed to the stories that vesperia felt very lackluster in that department.

Still gonna get graces and tales of..HA!!!! NOW I REMEMBER! Tales of Xilia if it gets localized. They really look so much better than past iterations.(Moreso towards xilia).

Gah i need to get zelda skyward sword as well...:(

And kid icarus uprising =/

And Kingdom hearts DDD...

And FF versus 13...

and a bunch of other **** that i don't have the money for :(

Kuro~

Inu_Yasha

Smash Cadet
Yeah I've moved on to playing emulators only on my wii. Bigger screen dontcha know. Speaking of which, I need to go get that sega saturn one so I can satisfy my Rayman craving

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Yeah I've moved on to playing emulators only on my wii. Bigger screen dontcha know. Speaking of which, I need to go get that sega saturn one so I can satisfy my Rayman craving
or you could just hook up your computer to your large TV, through your computer (like i do)

Inu_Yasha

Smash Cadet
Yeah that works too if you have the right setup. And of course computer emulators are usually much more reliable then emulators run on the wii, or probably any other unorthodox device for that matter

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Gotta play AE all day Friday to get ready for Saturday

Peoples don't forget about NLL on the 29th

:phone:

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I know, I applied to best buy as a sales guy since I know most electronics.

But you know how dumb internet applications are. :/

So I'm also going to get a job at gamestop since It's just across the street.

SAX

Smash Ace
Hey, does anyone here live in DeLand? Or really close to it? I'll be there saturday night and am wondering if anyone would be kind enough to house me :)

M@v

Subarashii!
I remember I got interviewed by gamestop for a job while in high school. They said they would call me back but never did. :(

At this point in my life though, going for any job that isn't an internship or requires a college degree would be a downgrade for me.

Top Bottom