• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
^^^^^^ DAAAAAAAYUUUUUUM

LMAO to nova's comic...... LMAO nick and jeff got wreeeeeeeeeeeccccked at mp. Kyon da best!

Jeff: Garb I'll give you 1 dollar if you "accidentally" turn off the wii, no, 5 dollars. 5 dollars, no 3 dollars. 3 dollars garb, just turn off the wii.
Lol I knew it. As soon as I saw him whispering to you and you said someone would be salty I secretly took a pic of the screen on my phone . I also got a pic of the winning screen before nick unplugged the wii :laugh:

:phone:

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Why does everyone do that?

Like everyone.

Ugh. If i inform someone of something, i don't want other people being like, oh that's easy. or, Oh I can do that. or, yeah who the hell doesn't know that.

Gallax is the most guilty. :glare:

Just a pet peeve of mine :p

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Hahaha
I trust you jeff.

Gallax pulls that **** on me all the time.
I'll like, learn something new, or discover something.
and i'm like, MIKE CHECK IT OUT.

and he goes, yeah i can do that.

And i'm just like -.-
**** you mike.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
lol @ the combo

i guess mario party dubs is happening in the florida room at apex. no way around it

Top Bottom