• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
lol nice

so no SRK tourneys from what Ive seen until EXPCON in mid-late October. Im definitely going (most likely saturday only) but it will also have brawl, and other fighters. If people are wanting to go with me they better start saving up some sort of money.

I bought AE on PC so ill have it wherever I have my laptop. 360 sticks/fightpads already work on PC so people who own them are already good to go. That tourney yesterday just gave me the drive to get way better, in both execution and reading. And with all the attendees (87), for a monthly tourney, and alot of people didnt even show...my internal hype levels are rising :laugh:

also where the **** is my infernape pic

ZeroUnderOne

Smash Apprentice
Just a heads up... there are some zombie actors that will pick up guns and fire back. Don't expect slow walking cannon fodder.

Edit: Keith could you tell me what your lappy model/spec is?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Intel i7 quad core @ 2.00ghz
nvidia geforce GTX 560m - 2 GB
8 gb ram
windows 7 64 bit
4 USB slots (i think 3 are USB 3.0)
HDMI out
17.3" screen
Asus brand

and the best part...built in numpad

i would link you to it from the best buy website but the page for that particular product cannot be fond :laugh:

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Holy ****.
That sounds ****ing awesome.
Damn straight.
As soon as I saw the whole site, I'm doing it
You know it. CFL VS ZOMBIES LES DO DIS! :pimp:
Oh **** I wanna goooooo

:rosalina:
Ikr?!
Just a heads up... there are some zombie actors that will pick up guns and fire back. Don't expect slow walking cannon fodder.

Edit: Keith could you tell me what your lappy model/spec is?
...awesome

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Lol its in November just go to both

Hopefully ill be in better shape by the final few days of this. In currently not prepared to be running around 30 acres with a gun :laugh:

:phone:

gallax

Smash Hero
Still $50 though? Thats mad expensive. We could all just invest money into something similar, go find an area that we can have mad fun. Could you guys imagine creating teams amongst ourselves and having our own swat type battle? TOOOOOOO HYPE

Novabound

Smash Apprentice
Still $50 though? Thats mad expensive. We could all just invest money into something similar, go find an area that we can have mad fun. Could you guys imagine creating teams amongst ourselves and having our own swat type battle? TOOOOOOO HYPE
How would you make swat fights with equipment and still keep it under 50$ per person?

gallax

Smash Hero
How would you make swat fights with equipment and still keep it under 50$ per person?

You see as long as we keep it under $50 per person with our group that we've assembled we now have the ability to repeat the experience without any additional costs other than maybe food or water or re-supplies.

Novabound

Smash Apprentice
You see as long as we keep it under $50 per person with our group that we've assembled we now have the ability to repeat the experience without any additional costs other than maybe food or water or re-supplies.
......How?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
^^ lol

I got home yesterday and there was a big brown box next to my door. I was like "the **** is this?" :laugh: completely forgot I ordered the helicopter, and that was it

hack3r

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, been gone for 4 months but I'm back now, for the moment anyway. NOT THAT ANYBODY CARES! inb4 who is this guy, I know it's coming...

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Anyone have an small t.v. they aren't using that they're willing to sell cheap/give away? I need one for my dorm.

Top Bottom