• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

nevershootme

Smash Master
next smashfest should be when i start arriving up to orlando to kick everyone in brawl as a apartment warming party lolz! (meh, not really i guess... but at least you can get some real Miami brawl training!)

you guys should give me free admission for tournaments if i tutor u guys in classes :) I can only cover engineering, math, maybe some science, and how to BS in writing courses.

btw... I can play all characters mind u :) so if u need specific character matchup practice, do it, and i never sandbag unless i'm dead tired...

Caps05

Smash Cadet
haha late on the shout outs. The tourney was fun guys.

teeco and spikle good **** guys i got mad lol. But they were good matches. Kiki good teaming man you are really an awesome partner. teeco good **** on the placings man. GDX you did seem abit emo i hope that crazy bread made you feel alittle betta. thank you will for not letting mr back on the stage jerk lol nasty falco as usual man. Mata you are getting more and more beast with pt dude GOOD ****. Hiroi friendlies were awesome your friend has a good pika man. everyone else ggs mutha ****as

nevershootme

Smash Master
k, your snake veurs my shiek for 20 bucks?
uh... no, but let's just freaking play without paying each other money, i've played ScaryLB (from tampa) and his sheik/zelda combo and i know all aspects of the matchup.
who are you talking to rx-?
Rx- is talking about me because i'm moving up to UCF in 2-3 weeks for school. so imma really train u guys hard on every single **** matchup
8 bit is going to **** YOU

he's got that FIU TRAINING
it's not just FIU training, it's more I'm so asian I don't need training lol. but yea.
Thanks to all the tony training I'm sure I can take 8-bits snake or MK. Yeahz
well... I have a major arsenal of characters i can use in my free time lol, not just snake and mk....diddy, olimar, marth, pit, falco, wario, peach, lucario, g&w, luigi, mario, zss and tony is pretty much the doppelganger of me

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
uh... no, but let's just freaking play without paying each other money, i've played ScaryLB (from tampa) and his sheik/zelda combo and i know all aspects of the matchup.

Rx- is talking about me because i'm moving up to UCF in 2-3 weeks for school. so imma really train u guys hard on every single **** matchup

it's not just FIU training, it's more I'm so asian I don't need training lol. but yea.

well... I have a major arsenal of characters i can use in my free time lol, not just snake and mk....diddy, olimar, marth, pit, falco, wario, peach, lucario, g&w, luigi, mario, zss and tony is pretty much the doppelganger of me
all right! then you can help me get some wmk, snake, and wario practice. i need to hold my own against those gay *** characters.

oh and i remembered at the last FG that i was about to face you, but you left. :( i really wanted to take your mk against my kriby back then.

nevershootme

Smash Master
all right! then you can help me get some wmk, snake, and wario practice. i need to hold my own against those gay *** characters.

oh and i remembered at the last FG that i was about to face you, but you left. :( i really wanted to take your mk against my kriby back then.
I never actually faced u ever. you may have mistaken me or what. to be honest, kirby is my bad matchup at times, but i can handle it... I was actually at the venue the whole time until it was break time

I had these following players in my run last FG

1. garcian smith (snake)
2. prince ramen (pit)
3. x-factor (IC's)
4. co18 (ddd)
5. lio (TL, mk, olimar)

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
I never actually faced u ever. you may have mistaken me or what. to be honest, kirby is my bad matchup at times, but i can handle it... I was actually at the venue the whole time until it was break time

I had these following players in my run last FG

1. garcian smith (snake)
2. prince ramen (pit)
3. x-factor (IC's)
4. co18 (ddd)
5. lio (TL, mk, olimar)
no its just that you were facing someone and you won. i was next since i was waiting but you left. and i'm talking about friendlies in this. and mk i can hold my own against (unless you're hrnut). so yea.

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
oh for friendlies, didn't noticed lol. not to mention i was slowly entering exhaustion phase because of the overcrowding.
its cool. either way, you're coming over here, so i'll get the chance to face you at a smashfest (hopefully). looking forward to it.

hiROI

Smash Lord

Blue- sig those words of truth

and CFL has three Peach mains so I think they might have the match up covered xD

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
..............................................................dot

lol kiki you gotta be ballin' or you won't achieve these shoes

**** that **** i'll just wear my badass shoes that look like boots until i mindgame you with the nike socks

UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM YEA

btw, the .....................................dot's are an entirely diff. matter at hand

:)

Top Bottom