• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
uh... no, but let's just freaking play without paying each other money, i've played ScaryLB (from tampa) and his sheik/zelda combo and i know all aspects of the matchup.

I was talking to Rx-

my shiek is nothing like Scary's. It's like playing a different character. I'm always up for friendlies.

When you two coming up?

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Anybody interested in holding an early fest Wed? i have a final and then nothing... so we should def. do something.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
gonna miss the gindz...

To rephrase what I said earlier... would anybody like to play tomorrow? doesn't have to be a fest... I just come by and we brawl. Anybody up for it? I have a final at 10, then some things to handle at the school, so really early afternoon is just free...

Tony? Virg+Les? xYz? Anybody else?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
gonna miss the gindz...

To rephrase what I said earlier... would anybody like to play tomorrow? doesn't have to be a fest... I just come by and we brawl. Anybody up for it? I have a final at 10, then some things to handle at the school, so really early afternoon is just free...

if i lived anywhere near orlando i would

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
gonna miss the gindz...

i dont have any brawl friendly tv's available right now. soon though.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
I'm game tomorrow fenrir just shoot me a text or a call. You'd have to come over here though...

Pegachris

Smash Apprentice
gonna miss the gindz...

I could if you wanna come pass

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
someone, smashfest on thursday PLEASE!!! i have nothing to do that day and i'm done with summer college! please!!!

otherwise some friends of mine may want me to play against them and they're not exactly competitive...

Virgman

Smash Apprentice
Is it just me........or does that bear look exactly like Hiroi? Fen you can come play with me and Jims (Lessthanthree) tomorrow. I get out of class at one so hopefully I will be able to play with you guys. Then we can have some Fox talk ^.^. I love Fox Talk.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Is it just me........or does that bear look exactly like Hiroi? Fen you can come play with me and Jims (Lessthanthree) tomorrow. I get out of class at one so hopefully I will be able to play with you guys. Then we can have some Fox talk ^.^. I love Fox Talk.
You guys can look for me. I'll have to call for directions and all that, but I can't think of too much that would be more fun...

Less, you have any commitments tomorrow, or just any time?

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
mini sirloin burgers

lol that **** is so catchy

but i've never seen a jack in the box... ANYWHERE

lol dumbbbbbbbbbb

Gindler

Smash Champion
Ha, Kei almost beating seibrik. People were like **** orlando's got sleepers.

And of course the usual. Oh **** I have to play Gindler. (true story)

Noa.

Smash Master
Olis are here. Zazen and I are holding it down, while Fealess be showing up soon.

Just watch those crew battles when a crew has three Olis.

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
lol hiroi has so much heart

like i wish everyone could just shrug **** off like him XD

Top Bottom