• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Melee in Orlando

Zoro

Smash Champion
anyone can call just text me first let me know who you is cuz i dont pick up calls from unknown numbers(work people want me to work for them)

I am available every tuesday and thursday around the ucf area

Moses.

Smash Journeyman
Garbanzo, do you know the two players I'm talking about? I don't know where they were from, but they were both very cool and I liked hanging out with them a lot!

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
I think I lost my keys at Colbol's place last time me and Gahtzu went there. Nasty said he found some key and Colbol forwarded the text to me.

Anybody have Nasty's contact info?

AceDudeyeah

Smash Ace
gunna be in orlando (Ginn reunion resort) from feb 5th till the 9th, anyone down to smash?
Sure! If you're near UCF campus/on it/smashing in Pegasus Landing, hit me up!
321-278-7225

I think I lost my keys at Colbol's place last time me and Gahtzu went there. Nasty said he found some key and Colbol forwarded the text to me.

Anybody have Nasty's contact info?
Naww, sorry. Who are his homeboys? I might have their info.

Hai Im Fearless

Smash Lord
im down to play today hit me up n1gg4s
386 624 1064.

also, I propose that dark sonic or me be the new owner of this thread.
Garb is basically non-existant in the ucf melee scene

Top Bottom