• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Melee in Orlando

Hai Im Fearless

Smash Lord
gahtzhu and bleak are comin to my place now to play sheer you should head over.

whenever garb gets back to his place the 3 of us are gunna go over there so i can get my car to pick up jay.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Every time I get a little confidence in my melee game I go to Colbol's house and he just destroys me.

He actually played Fox vs me for like 8 games in a row and I just felt like a helpless little kid every match. Colin you're too good and it's really frustrating!!

ZeroUnderOne

Smash Apprentice
Anyone feel like playing today after 5pm? Project M/melee/workout/run?

Fun fact: bookmarking this thread with "page=9999" at the end instead of "page=17" will make it always go to the last page

leafgreen386

Dirty camper
And this is where I find out I've been living under a rock for the past eight and a half months (or more if there was another thread before this one). I didn't know this thread existed! Def gonna try to make to some of these smashfests.

Oh, and I can bring PM to anything I go to. Hype?

---

You can put me down on the OP as:

Player: leaf
Availability: Weekends, and sometimes weekday afternoons
Contact: My cell is almost always off, so your best bet to contact me is either through Skype or AIM (my sn on both is leafgreen386)

AceDudeyeah

Smash Ace
I NEED SOMEONE WHO DOESN'T HAVE CLASS OR WORK AT 2:30 TO 3:30 ON FRIDAYS!!
I might be doing a presentation for my speech class:
How To Smash Like The Pros
And I'll need a partner.

:)

ZeroUnderOne

Smash Apprentice
My place is to small for decent smashfests, but I have 2 full setups if someone can pick me up.

For now I just smash with garb and fear whenever they're in the mood, they have the most smash friendly housing anyway.

ZeroUnderOne

Smash Apprentice
all are welcome tonight to my place, if you want directions txt\call 386 624 1064

currently theres 3 ppl here
Who are the people?

I don't want to show up and see a pillow that has a face painted on it with lipstick holding a controller again... or a shampoo bottle with a miniskirt....

The shampoo bottle was pretty good at doubles thoug ::shrug::

keldon888

Smash Rookie
For the Tier list, meh, nothing really changed. Don't think YL should have moved down that much, and I don't think the puffster is on the level with fox/falco, but beyond that most everyone stayed in their general spot. Nothing surprising.

Top Bottom