• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCLA Monthlies Video Thread (3/18 updated)

LuCKy

Smash Master
lol what happened to my crew playing mike haze's crew rofl i know mike haze recorded the matches and we were like the worst crew's there but they shouldnt they be here to?

Ultra Luigi

Smash Ace
lol what happened to my crew playing mike haze's crew rofl i know mike haze recorded the matches and we were like the worst crew's there but they shouldnt they be here to?
No love for the McRusty crew.:(

Me and someone else didn't even get to play, our crew dominated. How many stocks did we win by, 10, 11?

LuCKy

Smash Master
No love for the McRusty crew.:(

Me and someone else didn't even get to play, our crew dominated. How many stocks did we win by, 10, 11?
ya i know the crew was called everybody's lucky lol .................................good times and we could have 10 stocked them but i messed around in the last match but seriously haze man upload them

ResidentWaffle

Smash Lord
Lol, close it was exactly 9 stock, and I was trying to get haze to post the video or send it to me but he didn't respond so we'll see what happens.

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
NOBODY READS MY FRIKING POSTS.

my cammy doesn't work. but i have the TAPE.

i'll give it to someone if they ask (i'm loooking at you rofl)

N1c2k3

Smash Lord
Don't wanna sound self-indulgent, but if you can't get it to hime I can a camera and means to put it up. Whatever works, lemme know if I can help....

Rofl: It's really not anything special, just for some reason I ended up doing something I only do once in a blue moon; play well. *gasp*

LuCKy

Smash Master
Don't wanna sound self-indulgent, but if you can't get it to hime I can a camera and means to put it up. Whatever works, lemme know if I can help....

Rofl: It's really not anything special, just for some reason I ended up doing something I only do once in a blue moon; play well. *gasp*
lol not sure what you said but if you said you could put the video's on youtube be my guest lol or if i can get it from mike i will give it to you lol if thats what you meant

Kokichi

Skia Oura
BRoomer
Nice vidds, just watched em (instead of studying for my final tomorrow...woo!). Any way we can get better sound quality next time (so it isn't lagging?).

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I'll be recording matches for sure on Saturday, I'll bring extra batteries just in case >_<

And a better camera stand, since I barely had any room for my tripod >_<

xDARKLINKx

Smash Ace
hugo y are you spike king on the banner you dont....actually no scratch that, u CANT spike for ****.

LOL

poor teba though, mean as$ chokesies.

DAHKTERem

Smash Ace
Lol rome, it's all a joke. Wolf isn't a tech king. I never ****ing spike. The only semi legit ones are jose and gabe...and of course omar.

Nah, we are all just set ups to a joke, and Omar is the punch line.
Well, it's not very funny. :(

HugS

Smash Champion
Southern California (818) San fernando valley
Well, it's not very funny. :(
LOL yea it isnt, thats why i never really understood it.
Wow you guys are gay.

It's only been a solid 2 years of the entire nation referring to omar as "The king of ****" and you guys have the nerve to say "it's not funny"

****ing 2 years of people like Isai messaging omar asking "Are you really the king?" in the most serious of manners, and you say "it's not funny"

2 years of Omar getting ever more frustrated at the fact that the picture shows him Smiling, as if he proudly accepts the title. yet, "It's not funny"

F**k you *****es

Top Bottom