• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCLA Monthlies Video Thread (3/18 updated)

Delphiki

Smash Champion
I wonder if I got any vids.....I'd be so ****ing happy if my matches against Straight and Mike Y were recorded....all hella close but I still lost. No regrets though I played really well. :)

WhatIsFear

Smash Ace
im just wondering if pools even got recorded. they probably were not but, i would be happy if they were. sooo tell me they were!

Ultra Luigi

Smash Ace
im just wondering if pools even got recorded. they probably were not but, i would be happy if they were. sooo tell me they were!
No, I'm pretty sure none of the pools matches were recorded.

As for what Hugs said, it could be possible. There were a few VCRs around but I only saw a few recording, and that was way towards the end of the day, like close to the end of singles. I wonder if any teams matches were recorded?

CAOS

Smash Journeyman
bob vs hugos matches were too goood i didnt know bobby was that good on socal and his doc was so smoooth toooo goooood

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
Yeah Id like to see some matches with people from norcal. THANKS

HugS

Smash Champion
Southern California (818) San fernando valley
Lol, from now on norcal is not allowed to demand any vids from socal as long as the crew battle is still missing.

That's not to say we aren't working on it, the vids from the tournament will be out ASAP i'm sure.

But first we'll make a trailer for the vids that WON'T be coming out, and release that instead. :)

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
Lol, from now on norcal is not allowed to demand any vids from socal as long as the crew battle is still missing.

That's not to say we aren't working on it, the vids from the tournament will be out ASAP i'm sure.

But first we'll make a trailer for the vids that WON'T be coming out, and release that instead. :)
yeah my post seemed a little demanding I didnt mean it to.

Believe me Ive been telling boback to put that thing out for ever but he just yells and does something else if anyone brings it up.

Im sure it will be awesome when more matches come out but I can wait, thanks socal.

Hirsine

Smash Journeyman
Wow you guys are gay.

It's only been a solid 2 years of the entire nation referring to omar as "The king of ****" and you guys have the nerve to say "it's not funny"

****ing 2 years of people like Isai messaging omar asking "Are you really the king?" in the most serious of manners, and you say "it's not funny"

2 years of Omar getting ever more frustrated at the fact that the picture shows him Smiling, as if he proudly accepts the title. yet, "It's not funny"

F**k you *****es
Hey, I love the "King of ****" in there.;)

Any banner in a crew needs something catchy in there. Or just plain represents the people:)

I love Omar:love:

Edit: Hugo is too good, just watched Trixes part4

HylianLord

Smash Ace
man if i went i would've had the vids up the following morning with my lunin speed uploading =)

haha jk jk, yea i would love to see SS vs Hugs... hopefully they were recorded. missing this monthly will be a constant reminder for me to get accepted into UCLA... man socal just seems like too much fun >_>

emerican

Smash Ace
i was just hanging out with aesis today. hes chillin' and relaxing on his spring break, so stop the cry for vids... they'll be up sometime next week fellas.

Top Bottom