• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCSD Winter Game Fest IV - 1/17-18/09 -$4000 Pot - Melee MLK Monday 1/19

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
woh woh one step at a time. Edrees's concerns are not to be confused with loss of faith. That being said there are a few thing we need to face, we blew it week 1, we got shafted week 2, and were embarrassed week 5; but by no means at all are we out. I'm sure Edrees was just having a confused moment, what he meant to say was

Edrees said:
We goin' lay the SMACK on NE with the chargers this year :mad: Last next monday night's most memorable moment: antonio cromartie intercepting cassel's pass for the win.
Yeah so he said "Last next monday" but you'll have to forgive him, he's an engineer. We don't grammartize very good.

Zoap

Smash Master
The Chargers blow the sooner there fans accept this the easier the losing will get for them :)

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
^^^^^ Yeah I'd be jealous if I was stuck with the Raiders too <3 Zoap

Atleast you guys have the Niners, they're ok in my book

Naota21t

Smash Champion
lol you're stupid if you think he's implying its a problem

"even though" is referring to him claiming how he's going to go even though he's claiming several months in advance.

thats dumb. even by PacWest standards.

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
lol you're stupid if you think he's implying its a problem

"even though" is referring to him claiming how he's going to go even though he's claiming several months in advance.

thats dumb. even by PacWest standards.
Don't bother, your just going to waste your time.

The Great Leon

Smash Champion
being gay on the boards is no way to
go
unless youre adam then its ok
and yes homo stuff is ok too
but less fiting and smoer spamming
mikehaze status is teh gays
pokemons is cool
but chokanter status is hella sexy

mio

Smash Ace
lol you're stupid if you think he's implying its a problem.
It was more of a joke question because the way he phrased his sentence created a different meaning than what he was actually implying.

And lol you're ****ing cool for jumping on the opportunity to call someone stupid.

mio

Smash Ace
Kouryuu, you never have anything good to say about my posts. Why do you bother responding to them? It seems like you're just out to bring negativity to whatever I say even though I'm not usually saying anything bad or wrong.

If I'm totally wrong and my posts just suck... if I really bother you that much, then put me on your ignore list and stop disrupting every thread that I post in just to talk **** to or about me.

Miharu

Smash Hero
Kouryuu, you never have anything good to say about my posts. Why do you bother responding to them? It seems like you're just out to bring negativity to whatever I say even though I'm not usually saying anything bad or wrong.

If I'm totally wrong and my posts just suck... if I really bother you that much, then put me on your ignore list and stop disrupting every thread that I post in just to talk **** to or about me.
Then the following sentence is pretty much invalid (ie why should we follow your advice if your posts suck?)

They're amusing though, keep up the good work.

mio

Smash Ace
Then the following sentence is pretty much invalid (ie why should we follow your advice if your posts suck?)
If you believe my posts suck, then there's no reason to waste your time reading and responding to them (especially as much as Kouryuu does). He already said "don't bother, you're just going to waste your time" and then proceeded to waste some more of his own time by reading and responding again after that.

Put me on your ignore list instead. That's just logic no matter who it's coming from.

festizzio

Smash Champion
If you believe my posts suck, then there's no reason to waste your time reading and responding to them (especially as much as Kouryuu does). He already said "don't bother, you're just going to waste your time" and then proceeded to waste some more of his own time by reading and responding again after that.

Put me on your ignore list instead. That's just logic no matter who it's coming from.
You could also put them on your ignore list.

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
noone remembers when kouryuus posts were the target of all the hate.
What are you talking about. No one ever hated any of my posts. Unless by "Kouryuu" you were referring to kouryuuxfighter. Then that's a different story. kouryuuxfighter was a douche lawlz.

This is why everyone thinks you have a big head. What makes you think I even read your posts? When I see your name above a post with more than two lines, I know your just spouting stupidity as usual. That's why I told you to shut up. Simple as that (notice how I didn't even bother quoting it). Of course, the only time I read a persons post I normally wouldn't give a flying **** about is when I see my name in their post (e.g. your post above).

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
god, mio is the worst pseudo-intellectual I've ever met, and I've met a lot.

the thing about most pseudo-intellectuals is that they're usually KIND OF smart, but mio is unequivocally ********. it's ridiculous, EVERY SINGLE TIME he makes a fool of himself. really makes me wonder what kind of person he is.

SaltyKracka

Smash Lord
I will be going to this. No matter what, I will be going to this. I have been so **** starved of offline Brawls for so long, I'd almost gone insane. And now I hear about this. My joy level just skyrocketed.

SaltyKracka

Smash Lord
Name's Salty. I live in San Diego, and haven't had any offline Brawls since a few months after it came out. So as you can understand, I'm looking forward to this.

LHG

Smash Journeyman
Name's Salty. I live in San Diego, and haven't had any offline Brawls since a few months after it came out. So as you can understand, I'm looking forward to this.
You ever go to any of the triweeklies/Chula Weeklies/Bossy Biweeklies or the like? :)

mio

Smash Ace
god, mio is the worst pseudo-intellectual I've ever met, and I've met a lot.

the thing about most pseudo-intellectuals is that they're usually KIND OF smart, but mio is unequivocally ********. it's ridiculous, EVERY SINGLE TIME he makes a fool of himself. really makes me wonder what kind of person he is.
god, P is the most obnoxious poster I've ever met, and I've met a lot.

the thing about obnoxious posters is that they're usually KIND OF smart, but P is unequivocally ********. it's ridiculous, EVERY SINGLE TIME he makes a fool of himself. really makes me wonder what kind of person he is.
As usual, you're playing the 2nd grade game of cookie-cutter insults, where what you say could be said to anybody that you don't like. You never have evidence, reason or specificity behind what you say... You just pick and choose lots of aggressive words that you think sound strong, but as a whole they mean nothing.

What makes you think I even read your posts? When I see your name above a post with more than two lines, I know your just spouting stupidity as usual. That's why I told you to shut up.
I don't need to assume anything. Whether you read them or not, if you think they're stupid and a waste of time, then you are wasting your time responding to them.

And if you don't read them, but you still respond with "shut up", then that's just you being an inconsiderate, prejudging ***** with nothing to contribute but negativity.

This is why everyone thinks you have a big head.
Everyone meaning you, P, Nasty Nate, Lovage, Mike Haze and all the other random conformist smashers that think they have big pen1ses for acting extremely rude and malicious online? I'm alright with that.

Speaking of which, I guess I should be expecting posts from those people right now...

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
everyone meaning anyone who reads your posts consistently. i'm sure just because we're the only ones who have "wasted our time" to make a formal post about your stupidity doesn't mean that we're the only ones who think that. seriously, who here supports anything you say?

people hate me, but at least they know most of the time i'm right ;)

pretty sure people just hate you, on the other hand.

Top Bottom