• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ultimate Gaming Zone Lv2. Feat. VGBootCamp MD/VA March 13,2010 *Special Announcement*

Coney

Smash Master
i might come, just because of this...

i remember you saying you need stuff for a livestream too, i don't have a capable laptop but i can bring my computer. it'd be easier if someone could bring their laptop, though.
had a question about this, yes i know i'm quoting myself

if i bring my entire desktop PC, is there any way we can get some ethernet into it? like, a wired internet connection? if so not only can i record a ton of footage but we can have a reliable, sexy livestream. let me know.

Aposl

Smash Ace
I will c. At work right now so can't give a def answer till tonight

Deez.

Smash Lord
Just throwing this out there but would anyone be interested in doing a low tiers tournament? Like on the side...we could possibly throw it in around the time people are doing 2 hours of friendlies while waiting for Chudat to arrive late. Lol sike nah but all seriousness would anyone be interested? let me know.

SASSY

Smash Journeyman
Just throwing this out there but would anyone be interested in doing a low tiers tournament? Like on the side...we could possibly throw it in around the time people are doing 2 hours of friendlies while waiting for Chudat to arrive late. Lol sike nah but all seriousness would anyone be interested? let me know.
I'd definitely be down for low tier singles, and I'm pretty sure my whole crew would be in too. Haven't played in a low tiers since like October or some shizz

Deez.

Smash Lord
Another thing would anyone mind doing the old low tiers and not the new low tiers because of people mains who just recently got boosted up out of low tiers??? Let me know.

SASSY

Smash Journeyman
Hmmmm good point. Personally, I think it would be fair to say E and lower from the new tier list. That would include all the old low tiers, and add sonic and sheik. Seems like there would be a good amount of variety that way.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
I'm not giving up my friendlies for some lame low tier event, I assure you I will tell you to **** off if you bother me.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Dude we need serious warm up

Also, if you're waiting for 2 hours to show up you're a fool

i've AT MOST waited 20 minutes for him, ever, he knows not to be late to my events

SOVAman

Smash Hero
Why would you have a low tiers tourney that's dumb

If there is a low tier event I will consider not going to this. I want as many friendlies as possible

SASSY

Smash Journeyman
Ahh, the metaknight force doesn't want low tiers. surprise surprise!
Nah I feel you though.. but I think we could probably get enough set ups to have a lil low tier event, and you can still have your friendlies, especially since vgbootcamp is bringing a bunch.

NO-IDea

Smash Lord
I say see how attendance is, then decide during registration if we can have low tiers.

Is this tournament having pools? Because a side-event would definitely slow everything down.

Also, go by new tier list, with E and below included. It would make things more interesting and versatile.

Coney

Smash Master
so if we do a low tier event and go by the new list, i can't use ness, right?

it's cool and all, i've been brushing up my lucas, just asking...

SASSY

Smash Journeyman

Well we were just discussing that, Zak. David and I think that we should try E and lower from the new list. That would be just like the old list, but with sheik and sonic. Could be interesting/fun.
But yea, If we just did what is now considered "low" tiers, it would just be f and g tier, which is only like 10 characters, which i think is lame. That would also mean no ness, pokemon trainer, or bowser, so it would seem silly to not include e tier.

ESOJOSE

Smash Ace

**** it coney, respond to me pm or i will beat u wit my monkey....

Aposl

Smash Ace
i know this seems biased but if we do low tiers i am including PT. XD Not like yall got anything to worry bout any way...

But I think No Idea is right, we will wait till registration, if we did this side event it would have limited set ups and be after the tournament not during. Other than that Pink Fresh wont come unless we do it, and would kinda like to have him here. Also just a thought, if we do MD vs. VA, also do a Lowtier MD versus VA? Just thoughts would love to hear feedback

Coney

Smash Master
**** it coney, respond to me pm or i will beat u wit my monkey....
i'm sorry! i completely forgot, i saw it and meant to respond but it slipped my mind, responding now :<

also low tier MDvVA would be complete overkill. who does VA have...boss' mario? candy's zelda? MD has:

- Pink Fresh ( :lucas: )
- GIMR ( :ness2: )
- NOID ( :samus2: & :shiek: )
- NEO ( :shiek: )
- Takeover ( :ike: )
- Coney ( :lucas: & :ness2: )
- Seagull ( :bowser2: )

(smirk)

Kenrawr

Smash Master
Chu's Ness, Candy's Zelda, G-reg's Jiggs, Forte's Link, and TW's sheik.

Too bad half those guys aren't showing up.

junebug

Smash Journeyman
i'm sorry! i completely forgot, i saw it and meant to respond but it slipped my mind, responding now :<

also low tier MDvVA would be complete overkill. who does VA have...boss' mario? candy's zelda? MD has:

- Pink Fresh ( :lucas: )
- GIMR ( :ness2: )
- NOID ( :samus2: & :shiek: )
- NEO ( :shiek: )
- Takeover ( :ike: )
- Coney ( :lucas: & :ness2: )
- Seagull ( :bowser2: )

(smirk)
(:falcon:)

(smirk)

sova?

Aposl

Smash Ace
Good thing pt is not low tier any more cuz that would take all doubt away and depress va. Lol

But coney your right I keep on thinking in terms of what would be fun. I know brilliant! But if there was some sort of cash prize and free entry? I need to get sponsors!!!

Aposl

Smash Ace
Good thing pt is not low tier any more cuz that would take all doubt away and depress va. Lol

But coney your right I keep on thinking in terms of what would be fun. I know brilliant! But if there was some sort of cash prize and free entry? I need to get sponsors!!!

Also one more thing if we have a stream and can get a certain amount of viewers. Let's say 100. There will be a 10 dollar winner. Just for watching. So if you are coming. Put your computer on the stream so that your eligable. Lol.

Top Bottom