• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds

Gates

Banned via Warnings
No, it makes the point character's red health regenerate. THat's the only effect it has on health.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
GGs, Serris and Savon. I had fun playing you guys and trying new teams out.
Sorry for using too many keepaway teams. I can't do much with my 2 main teams online.

Serris

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
NNID
Herple-Derples
3DS FC
5043-4507-3351
GGs, Serris and Savon. I had fun playing you guys and trying new teams out.
Sorry for using too many keepaway teams. I can't do much with my 2 main teams online.
Your Sentinel is ridiculous. How'd you like those Dark Phoenix traps?

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Your Sentinel is ridiculous. How'd you like those Dark Phoenix traps?
Your traps were good. I really thought I was going to block correctly during those mixups up yours, but I got hit most of the time. They're really tricky to block. I like how you didn't approach the same way when I was low on health. I was expecting you to teleport but you kept at a close but safe distance away.

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
I'd think THC = Team Hyper Combo then. W/e...google...

Thinking about dropping Brawl for this game...maybe...I still haven't really gotten into a traditional fighter very heavily before...

Savon

Smash Ace
Good games Serris and Minato. Minato you are a monster and I hated playing you.

Serris I think I am finally starting to get a hang on how to fight your Phoenix. Arthur the Phoenix the slayer. I like that name.

Your traps are freaking annoying as hell though. I just see a bunch of fire bird things blocking up the screen.

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
Brawl sucks. You should.
I just haven't done **** in it yet...I'd feel like I were cheating myself after all the time I put into it. Im just starting to not give a **** about it.

@ Pitzer: Oh yea?? I'll quit if you will...lol. We don't even have to quit totally. We could be Shadofiend status, lmao. Just randomly show up to **** and cause upsets when we get an empty Saturday...

Savon

Smash Ace
I am gonna play both. I already know that I can't quit brawl no matter what I do. I could never quit because of the gay stuff in brawl because there is just as much in MvC3. I am gonna play both equally and what happens happens at that point.

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
I did this CRAZY Frame trap today. Lulz vs a Wesker. Like I did Zero mix up combo. (we both dont have X factor, he has like 3/4 of a bar and about 50% hp)

Zero B
Sent A P1
Dante Y P2

I did, block string. L, M, H, As soon as he pushed blocked me, -> H + P1, Then I 214M over him, Waited for the drones to hit him so he could block, I Jumped, 236H, Hit confirm, L, M, H, -> H, P2+ 214A2 (holding down H to charge a buster), I dashed to push him in the corner, Cr. L, M, H (switched to holding L), -> H, S, M, M, 236H, S, M, M, 236H, M, M, H, S. He Had one bar after I S him so I back dashed (holding M), 236 L, He whiffed a counter super and I shot my Lvl 3 Buster.

He couldn't do anything. So ****.

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
I am gonna play both. I already know that I can't quit brawl no matter what I do. I could never quit because of the gay stuff in brawl because there is just as much in MvC3. I am gonna play both equally and what happens happens at that point.
At least I have a little more respect for the stupid stuff in MvC3...

I mean, just a few weeks ago, the 0-death for MK was discovered...like the flying-****bird actually needed it...

Gates

Banned via Warnings
He couldn't do anything. So ****.
He could have not done the counter super?
He could have blocked better?
He could have tried to get momentum earlier on so that he was rushing you down?

Also, what you described wasn't exactly a frame trap, it was a blockstring.

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
His team was like Wesker, Phoenix and uh. Sent, So I liked hit confirmed sent Snap backed Phoenix in, Hit confirmed she died. Ran around vs sent. He x factored, So I ran around trying to time the X factor out. He runs out. I used my drones assist. Having about 3 bars, did a combo, launched, knockdown, rekkoha, X factor during the rekkoha, Jumped did a 623 L, relaunched, combo, knockdown, rekkoha. Then thats what happened.

Edit: Im about to hit 3rd Lord. some of those high lords are terribad though lol

Edit Edit: He was in a position where anything he could've done he would died. the 236 L was directly on him as soon as he woke up. So he 214A2, I had a lvl 3 Zero buster and shot him after I heard him say, YOU DONT STAND A CHANCE

Impersonator

Smash Cadet
I'm looking to fight anyone that is high lord or higher in the PSN just so I can get the trophy.

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
0-to death combos exist in mvc3 as well. Just saiyan.

Both games are fun as hell though.
Yeah, in like every game. But of the few in Brawl, why does MK get one? Stuff like that just makes me wonder what the point is.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Edit Edit: He was in a position where anything he could've done he would died. the 236 L was directly on him as soon as he woke up. So he 214A2, I had a lvl 3 Zero buster and shot him after I heard him say, YOU DONT STAND A CHANCE
And he wouldn't have been able to teleport on wakeup or, you know, block?

Minato

穏やかじゃない
To be honest, I just abuse what I can during lag. I've faced enough people online that I know which mixups work.
My offline game's a whole lot different. Not necessarily better, but different lol.

I just remembered, Serris and Savon, try to pushblock more. Zero and other characters will harass you all day if you don't.
God I want to play Minato there can only be one good Zero player lol
I rarely use Zero now against people, so it's kinda meh. I used him once against Serris and Savon, but I haven't used him since that one tourney I went too. And even then I used him only once there. Online gave me bad habits as Zero, so I've been only using him in training mode.

Top Bottom