• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ultimate Razer is Inhuman.

Taeran

Smash Journeyman
Hey, I'm only 13 and my Snake doesn't suck THAT much.

lol, I say again: great Snake.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I think Razer is overrated. He sucks! :p

<3 Razer

AfroTastic

Smash Apprentice
Bravo razer bravo congratulations on the tie on FS5. You should come to ohsnap 5 when it rolls around some time this year.

Meese

Smash Cadet
Winning a tournament alone is impressive.
The level at which that snake played was impressive.
The fact that he did it with a nunchuck is godly.
Thats a player.

Shadow_of_Link

Smash Apprentice
Man, if he can play that good with the nunchuck, imagine if he mastered the GC controller >_>

Although that would take away from some of the 'wow factor', lol.

psykoplympton

Smash Ace
those were some exciting matches. i havent watched good brawl ones in a while. he made the game look really fast. im impressed.

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
Sigh. I should move to Texas. Ironically enough, I was watching videos of your snake on youtube and just saw this topic. How come you don't use a GC controller, out of curiosity? :p

Esca

Smash Champion
Razer once got me with a box-kill.

I was pissed, because he played with the wii-mote. I'm happy now, because this little Mexico took his sheep and learned from them. You should see Rupert play Olimar, seriously.

Chuee

Smash Hero
Im impressed. First person if seen that uses a wiimote & nunchuk and is actually good :O

Panix

Smash Ace
Wow, this guy was beast, I think i haven't seen such good explosive use and stage control before. bravo.

Adapt

Smash Lord
Wiimote/Nunchuk is not a bad controller scheme. I never had a gamecube, so the GC controller seems really awkward to me. The only thing that I lose is a good grab button, but there are ways to get around that A+B or shield-grab. (Also I mainly use ZSS, so grabs are not a huge part of my game)

What setup do you use UltimateRazer?

I just take tap jump off, and set d-pad to smash attacks

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
i know snake does good against ics but deity is the best ics in texas so 2 stocking him is bloody crazy.
A few people have said that mine are better, but I never use them in tourney much.

CY

Smash Ace
this is old news, we've known about razer forever in TX. :p he is a beast, indeed.

2nd at tomball, 2nd at FS5, and 1st at PBT, 3 weekends in a row. gg

~PsykoTek~

Smash Cadet
Neither Razer nor Ally are human, I think Ally is still better tho, Razer is the more fancy type, I can tell, while Ally is the more " Just gonna get to the point and **** your ***" kinda player

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
Neither Razer nor Ally are human, I think Ally is still better tho, Razer is the more fancy type, I can tell, while Ally is the more " Just gonna get to the point and **** your ***" kinda player
im a razer fanboy but your point is 100% valid

razer DOES have room for improvement,ive already discussed this with him,we are going to work on his tilt game..

right razer :)?

MBreeto

Smash Ace
You said he plays with a wiimote/nunchuck? I've tried it before, but I don't understand how he successfully grabs people. Usually the grab is assigned to the d-pad right? Unless he changed it, I just can't fathom how good he does

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
Psycho, you should play again :(

I have tap jump off and my side taunt on d-pad and my up smash on the d-pad (I don't ever use it though)

I also have something for down d-pad :p

Sudai

Stuff here
I ****ing hate watching Razer play matches...It took me three hours to watch through those vids because I had to keep changing pants, then I had to go wash some pants because I ran out.

God **** you Razer! STOP BEING SO ****ING SEXY!! > : (

Top Bottom