• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ultimate Razer is Inhuman.

Nic64

Smash Lord
Why do you hate Oli? =(

He is super amazing.
******** combination of being able to outcamp most and being near impossible to approach for most, he has a glaring weakness so it's not unfair so much as it is just really really gay, easily the character I hate playing the most

sMexy-Blu

Smash Lord
if he's that good with a wiimote and nunchuck, how good would he have been with a gamecube controller!?!?!?

also 14 and already a champ...god like at 20!?!?!?

why did melee1 counter pick ic's from metaknight? he was doing better with metaknight than ics...
"He is way too good with Nunchuck but with a gamecube controller he sucks its not even funny" - DMG

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Actually, I said that Razer tried out the GC controller over at DPhat's place and tried hard to win to no avail lol.

It's funny though seriously, watching him do really well with Wiimote and Nunchuck and then switch over to GC and play all funky lol.

Edit:
DMG doesnt really exsist

hes just an illusion
Yes, of course I do not exist.

8AngeL8

Smash Lord
The other day I was playing with some friends and WRECKING them, and they were like "Have you been watching Razer vids?"

I was like ^_^

Santi

Smash Lord
The only reason Razer ***** is because I tell him to think of his family.

^ No lie.

It motivates and reminds him what he is playing for... and when in that moment... whether it's pools or grand finals... when you think of what you're playing for, you forget about the nerves, sweat in your eyes, or the sex noises in the backround. You think about letting your family down, you think about disapointing your parents who let you travel across the state to play video games. That right there is what drives a player to achieve superior concentration and be able to focus for the best.

:)

Johnny Pteran

Smash Journeyman
Alright, so, he uses a Wiimote + Nunchuk. That I can understand.

What I don't understand, is how he can keep track of ALL those explosives at the same time and how he can make so many of them so fast. >_>

Santi

Smash Lord
its true.
Criss cross between the legs kind of low to the ground.
and he slouches over and looks at the tv.

pretty badass. and sexxxy.

Tachyon

Smash Cadet
Cedar Hill, Texas and Hawkins, Texas (college)
Oh **** son. You are beast with Wiichuck. Especially with snake. I need to show your vids to my friend who uses Snake and a wiimote+nunchuk. \

I was referred to this thread to watch videos of a great player who uses Wiichuck since that's what I play as and was wondering if people can place high in tournaments without a GC controller.

If at all possible could I get your setup of buttons and stuff since I'm trying to find the easiest way to use most if not all the ATs in the game with a wiimote. I main Diddy by the way so I'm trying to get it setup for his personal ATs as well. My current setup is:

Tap Jump Off
Shake Smash Off
Dpad-Smash attacks (Psuedo C-stick ftw :))

And everything else is default.

Trela

Smash Lord
HOLY SHIZ RAZER

You might as well blow up the entire Stage with all of those explosions on da field!

Btw, I don't wanna play you.

=Trela=

Sandst0rm

Smash Cadet
I hope I'm not missing anything really simple or obvious. If so, ****... But lots of times, I see Razer doing something that's like a backwards wavedash. Is that just a really fast crawl dash? Or is that an AT that I'm missing out on?

//Edit: Nvm, I'm an idiot. He just pulled out a grenade really fast and walked backwards. Didn't see it. =/

Winnar

Smash Lord
Those were the worst matches I've ever seen in my entire life. Get ***** Ultimate Razer.

</opposite_day>

inb4missedjoke

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
how do you hop backwards when using c4s and nades? i can do it sometimes, but other times i just turn around in the air... whats the input difference?

Top Bottom