• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KMDP

Smash Legend
is it?

I can't find this because Google is no help all of a sudden despite usually being reliable for me.
Yoshi's Island (the place in Dinosaur Land) has always been "ヨースター島" (Yohstar Tō/Yo'ster Isle) in Japan.

Noipoi

Howdy!
We know you want another character from the Legend of Zelda series...

So here's Plastic Link from the Link's Awakening remake!

D

Deleted member

SE rep is probably still happening. Their relationship with Mintendo right now is extremely strong among other factors; the only thing that changed is Erdrick isn't guaranteed anymore.

Shroob

Sup?
A thing a lot of people forget is that both Stage Builder and Home Run Contest have leftover data in the game from when they were porting over assets from Smash 4 to Ultimate.

It really wouldn't surprise me if they just decided to use those unused features in a future update.

Hey, if Ultimate goes the Star Allies route where it lacks stuff like Stage Builder and Home Run Contest on launch but gets them via patches, sign me up.

D

Deleted member

We know you want another character from the Legend of Zelda series...

So here's Plastic Link from the Link's Awakening remake!
Nah, man.

People now have another waifu to flock to as being "the obvious newcomer".

D

Deleted member

SE rep is probably still happening. Their relationship with Mintendo right now is extremely strong among other factors; the only thing that changed is Erdrick isn't guaranteed anymore.
The relationship with Mintendo is good, but what about with Nintendo? That's the important factor here.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Might be a bit of a long stretch but given FFVII is coming out on the Switch in April along with that Smash update is something to take note? Maybe our next DLC could be Sephiroth.

First 3rd party villain joining the roster. I'd be down for that especially given he's easily up there with Bowser and Eggman as most iconic video game villains. I say that's more then good enough to warrant a spot in the roster. ;)

D

Deleted member

y'all is it just me or does the lady in the astral chains trailer sound like brighid from xenoblade 2

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
You know, now I'm starting to wonder if the Wind Fish being so prominent in the recent spirit event was a coincidence or not. :p

Last edited:

Luigi The President

Smash Hero
Weren't Xenother and Hitagi wrong on a lot of things though? I know PolarPanda is legit and idk who Tansut is
Yes, but I wanted to bring them up to show just how many leakers were behind this.
Hitagi still has gotten numerous other leaks right. I don't put any stock in Xenother though.
Tansut leaked Cloud in 4.

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
Direct was poo-poo for me. Not too excited by Maker 2 or another Zelda remake. Not a fan of Yoshi or Fire Emblem so in terms of Nintendo content a bit lacklustre.

StarLink DLC is making me want to buy StarLink with every passing day. Might make it my next game when Okami is complete.

Astral Chain looks neat. I do enjoy Kamiya games generally.

Tetris Battle Royale made me way too horny for what it is.

Dead by Day looks awesome but hoping it has online. That will make or break this purchase.

Deltarune for free is a neat addition for Switch users I guess? Just get it on PC tho...

Joker tease was nice but surprised we got absolutely nothing besides the model. I think a Smash Direct in April alongside a Pokemon Direct is what we will get as it seems that they have nothing to show until summer based on that release schedule.

D

Deleted member

Yes, but I wanted to bring them up to show just how many leakers were behind this.
Hitagi still has gotten numerous other leaks right. I don't put any stock in Xenother though.
Tansut leaked Cloud in 4.
That's fair. I'm still iffy on this after Verge is BTFO, but I think Erdrick does have a bit more going for him then any of the other possible SE characters.

Last edited by a moderator:

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
When it comes to three houses, I need to know more about what characters you can get, and the background stories of each before I make a choice. I'm not quite sold on a choice based on what we have already seen.

I'm definitely getting that game though. And if I still somehow don't get any more info on characters I'll probably default to Red/Edelgard.

Roberk

Smash Champion
The worst part of the Direct was the Youtube comments. I was initially going to watch it on Twitch but I changed to Youtube because of Twitch Chat. Yet Youtube chat was just as bad.

D

Deleted member

I wanna believe Sora is back on the table, but a part of me thinks Brave was never Erdrick and we're gonna get bamboozled with a Bravely Default character.

Either that or it's Yuri flippin' Lowel.

D

Deleted member

I wanna believe Sora is back on the table, but a part of me thinks Brave was never Erdrick and we're gonna get bamboozled with a Bravely Default character.

Either that or it's Yuri flippin' Lowel.
Honestly I think Brave might not even be an SE character.
I mean it's a 1/4 chance that they are.

Iridium

Smash Hero

I'm still in shock that this is not fake. The one leaked thing I was looking forward to the most, and everything went so will. The visuals give me some ALBW feels, and that's not a bad thing. And they stayed so faithful to the original games, even keeping the Chain Chomp (yes, this was always there).

I need this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom