• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Serious note: I've forced myself to play Smash as of late because I took too long of a break and I'm so bad right now. My 3.5million GSP Zelda fell to 1.6 by the time I finished last night. I lost every match I played as Lucina. My highest current GSP is Mewtwo and I don't even remember playing him online before.

Everybody got good at this game without me and now I'm trying to blunt force my way into learning matchups and it sucks.
lolgsp

You've taken a break and you're probably gonna lose a whoooooole bunch, and the main key is to accept that

Just set smaller goals each game rather then "win", like "I won't get 3 stocked" "I'll attempt to edgeguard" "I'll work on ledgetrapping" and slowly but surely you're gonna improve again and get that gsp back

Last edited by a moderator:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Oh I don't. It's an indicator of how much I've lost in the last three days though. And some of them were embarrassing.

I'm like... Very bad at this game now.
like, ine for villaager took a nose dive and Im at like, 200s. Im waiting for hit to hit 0 if that even possable, I dont really care for it one bit but id love to see it hit 0

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I've always loved Pokemon puns lol
glad I got the thread to make like 20+ posts worth of them

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
lolgsp

You've taken a break and you're probably gonna lose a whoooooole bunch, and the main key is to accept that

Just set smaller goals rather then "win", like "I won't get 3 stocked" "I'll attempt to edgeguard" "I'll work on ledgetrapping" and slowly but surely you're gonna get that gsp back
Eh **** GSP. The matchmaking got much better about not sticking me into FFAs so I'm not sure being elite matters anymore. I just use it as a gage to see how much I've won/lost by the end of the day and since coming back from my two month break I've done nothing but lose.

My main goal now is to not get tilted. Because I very much got tilted last night. I lost to a K. Rool that I shouldn't have because I SD'd to start the match, then I rematched him and it switched to his preferred rules: 2-stock with items on high on Mushroomy Kingdom. So I just SD'd to end it and turned off my Switch.

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
Serious note: I've forced myself to play Smash as of late because I took too long of a break and I'm so bad right now. My 3.5million GSP Zelda fell to 1.6 by the time I finished last night. I lost every match I played as Lucina. My highest current GSP is Mewtwo and I don't even remember playing him online before.

Everybody got good at this game without me and now I'm trying to blunt force my way into learning matchups and it sucks.
Oh boy... I definitely know this feeling.

Best thing you can do is to keep trying. If you’re really invested into online. It took me almost 4 weeks to get Ridley into Elite, with GSP falling all the way down to below 1.5 million GSP. Now he’s at 3.93 million GSP.

Just keep going. You’re gonna have really bad days, but if you’re invested (and good enough w/ the character) you’ll get to where you wanna be.

D

Deleted member

dear ****ing god
if we're not getting a gen 8 pokemon as DLC we better ****ing get music packs

D

Deleted member

680dbbd.jpg

half of all pokemon in galar will disappear

D

Deleted member

ok so the pokemon pun ****posts are done right? are we allowed to ****post about other things

osby

Smash Obsessed
I was gone for half an hour and you already turned this into a pun thread.

Not sure whether I am impressed or horrified.

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
How do you get Pikachu onto a bus?
You poke 'em on.
- el classico, the OG, the 'dad joke' of Pokemon jokes

D

Deleted member

Ok idk if this probably has been brought up a lot but I’m gonna bring it up

To those who support Steve in here I ask...why do you think Steve would make a great addition to the smash roster?

D

Deleted member

Okay, I am bored this afternoon. I wanna do these Pokémon puns since y'all are crazy sometimes.

• I am Seaking advice on how to play my girls :ultpeach::ultbayonetta1::ultrosalina: better.
  • My day went Pidgey. How about y'all?
  • Do not run in the house with Scizors!
  • I Audino; I felt like this once.
  • Sawk it to me, baby! Yeah!
  • Stop Dwebbling in the past!
  • Do not Throh a fit.

Sa...how was that? Dead ringer, right?

Sayonara :kirby:

D

Deleted member

Ok idk if this probably has been brought up a lot but I’m gonna bring it up

To those who support Steve in here I ask...why do you think Steve would make a great addition to the smash roster?
something something gaming icon something something moveset

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
I was gone for half an hour and you already turned this into a pun thread.

Not sure whether I am impressed or horrified.
I warned you..

Now since you’re a mod, you’re gonna Combee dealing w/ all the Tyrantrums and what not that comes with this thread.

Bewear this thread osby.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom