• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
ngl graham carried the last season to the point where it'd probably work much better if he were the sole companion

who knew bradley walsh could do a role like that
Graham was epic and Rayn was cool too, although they threw away his dipraxia a bit too easily.
Jasmins character was underdeveloped tho, that was a bit sad

KMDP

Smash Legend
Honestly she's my nr. 3 out of the modern doctors.
The episodes this last season left a lot to be desired but it definititely wasn't because of the actors.
I think they get a lot of the **** that should go towards the writers here.
I agree.

The actors did the best they could with what they were given.

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
it's still morag but god damn if i didn't do a double take

people changing their avatars is like changing my entire perception of how i read their posts
Well going from Sandshrew to Sobble doesn't Change much.
Small shy and adorable!
(Everything I am not)

I was being sarcastic. xD
Well I stole your face!

Last edited:

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
iirc Maya was supposed to be the main villain but Perlmutter went "GIRL TOYS NOT SELL!".

Just like the Static Shock tv series this claim ended up being bull**** because they never made any ****ing toys of Iron Man 3's main villain to begin with
I find that rather ironic since Maya was more interesting to me then Killian was in the entire movie. I would've gladly gotten toys of her for my cousins.

Diem

Agent of Phaaze
NNID
Luminoth_Prime
Reading a script for my series writing workshop class. The student prefaced his submission by saying "It has been described by many as 'like Citizen Kane and The Godfather but better.'"

It is not.

Diem

Agent of Phaaze
NNID
Luminoth_Prime
That's Chris Chan levels of ego.
I almost have to think it's sarcastic or self-deprecating. When it's not beset by grammar errors (many of which seem to be caused by an overzealous screenwriting software's autocorrect, at least), it's just flat. It's supposed to be a comedy, but there's very little happening and I'm almost halfway through.

After a beginning party scene (I cannot count how many students' stories begin with or otherwise involve parties, bars, or night clubs) that has no connection to what follows, protagonist started a job at a Burger King equivalent. He goes on his break and finds some kids playing dice with some random guy (when in the past 30 years or more have any kids played dice?), and the guy offers him a new job at a mattress store out of the blue without even knowing him or much dialogue going on, but he "seems like a nice enough guy."

Either this guy is massively deluded, or he knows it's not great and is poorly communicating that awareness in a way that makes him seem completely unaware.

D

Deleted member

it's still morag but god damn if i didn't do a double take

people changing their avatars is like changing my entire perception of how i read their posts
i know but its not like i would just change my avatar to an entirely different character cause that would throw people off

Noipoi

Howdy!
I almost have to think it's sarcastic or self-deprecating. When it's not beset by grammar errors (many of which seem to be caused by an overzealous screenwriting software's autocorrect, at least), it's just flat. It's supposed to be a comedy, but there's very little happening and I'm almost halfway through.

After a beginning party scene (I cannot count how many students' stories begin with or otherwise involve parties, bars, or night clubs) that has no connection to what follows, protagonist started a job at a Burger King equivalent. He goes on his break and finds some kids playing dice with some random guy (when in the past 30 years or more have any kids played dice?), and the guy offers him a new job at a mattress store out of the blue without even knowing him or much dialogue going on, but he "seems like a nice enough guy."

Either this guy is massively deluded, or he knows it's not great and is poorly communicating that awareness in a way that makes him seem completely unaware.
Cripes, that sounds boring. Where's the humor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom