• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
see i bet for a solid 1.5 seconds there you had absolutely no idea who i was

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Pokemon hype got me, so I changed my avatar.

I'll probably change it back when more Joker news comes out, knowing me.

D

Deleted member

Fine, for the briefest of moments I shall let you mortals witness an avatar that isn’t just Sigma. Still a Mega Man villain though because I still have to be on-brand.

KMDP

Smash Legend
Hey everyone! I’m new to this thread and I would appreciate it if you all liked my posts and followed me! Thank you guys!
......Hmm...

I'm not going to bother looking into your posting history, so I assume this checks out.

D

Deleted member

Buddy, I got 250+ characters in Granblue and 70+ characters in Smash to choose from.

And that's only counting the playable characters.

So I try to change it up every so often.

Not to mention there's 800+ Pokemon...
damn i never knew telos was in smash/granblue/a pokemon

R O F L

Smash Ace
How do y'all, and why do y'all, post so much?

I joined in mid-October 2018 and I only have like <500 posts. And I thought I was posting a decent amount....

D

Deleted member

How do y'all, and why do y'all, post so much?

I joined in mid-October 2018 and I only have like <500 posts. And I thought I was posting a decent amount....
I come here to meme and only very rarely be serious.

But mostly to meme:

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
Chris chan may be an awful human being but she's trans and just because you don't like someone doesn't mean you have to be less of a human being
CWC is such an odd case when it comes to gender politics. She has been transphobic and ridiculed the community for years, yet she does identify as female despite that. Her beliefs have been on both sides of the aisle for everything she's believed for quite some time.

D

Deleted member

Oh dear god not Chris-Chan that is one ride you do not want to go on, That stuff is wild and very very weird I went down the rabbit hole and it was not good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom