• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

There's no better feeling than completing an essay you had to wake up at 4 to do.

D

Deleted member

I uncovered some secret information!
The entire U.S government is made up of lizards from another dimension that is inaccessible.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
He said their dimension is inaccessible, not ours. It's a one way trip.
Thats bull**** if its one way to us it should be one way to them

Your tinfoil mocks science

D

Deleted member

Which characters in the current Smash roster would y'all absolutely have to keep if you had to get rid of the rest of the roster?

My characters would be Ness, Ike, and Lucas.

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
Which characters in the current Smash roster would y'all absolutely have to keep if you had to get rid of the rest of the roster?

ROB. Just ROB.

"Everyone is here!"

Roberk

Smash Champion

Mii Brawler, Mii Sword-fighter, and Mii Gunner :yeahboi:

D

Deleted member

They have good writing for what it's worth at least, but I'm really not a fan of how they play. I don't think they aged well at all.

I thought Satanism was already a thing?
Can never have too many religions dedicated to you.

Ridley and Ganondorf, I don't care about anyone else if they stay in.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407

So you're asking to keep our mains in sacrifice of everyone else?

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
**** YEAH THE CASTLEVANIA COLLECTION HAS THE JAPANESE VERSION OF CASTLEVANIA III AFTER ALL NOW IT'S REMOTELY PLAYABLE
GWEN PLZ TELL ME IF IT ALSO HAS THE JAPANESE SCIV; I WANNA PLAY THE ACTUAL STAGE 8 WITH POOLS OF BLOOD AND **** DESPITE THE WHIP SOUNDING LIKE POO.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Well, I'm asking which characters you would keep if you had to sacrifice everyone else.
Which would be your mains.

It's like asking "which ice cream flavors do you like most?" And "which ice cream flavors would you least want removed?"

They're gonna be the same answer.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
So uh, apparently Microsoft isn’t just collaborating with Nintendo. They just announced they’re working with Sony too.
DF60EB3C-DE52-4354-988E-9C3D3699B24F.jpeg

This, to me, doesn’t make the Nintendo relationship nearly as special as people thought it was. It doesn’t mean that it didn’t mean anything, but it seemed at first to be an deal between just Microsoft and Ninty. Interesting to see where this goes.

D

Deleted member

GWEN PLZ TELL ME IF IT ALSO HAS THE JAPANESE SCIV; I WANNA PLAY THE ACTUAL STAGE 8 WITH POOLS OF BLOOD AND **** DESPITE THE WHIP SOUNDING LIKE POO.
Japanese versions to be added later as an update.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
So uh, apparently Microsoft isn’t just collaborating with Nintendo. They just announced they’re working with Sony too.
View attachment 220913
This, to me, doesn’t make the Nintendo relationship nearly as special as people thought it was. It doesn’t mean that it didn’t mean anything, but it seemed at first to be an deal between just Microsoft and Ninty. Interesting to see where this goes.
claims of The Special Relationship were greatly exaggerated

D

Deleted member

View attachment 220913
We are super close to achieving console harmony.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

View attachment 220913
Microsoft gonna be collaborating with everyone now.

Everyone is here.

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
View attachment 220913

Aww man this reaction image never gets old

Last edited:

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710

Corrin, Pikachu, and Sonic

Aka my general mains throughout the series.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
View attachment 220913
Nintendo and Microsoft and Sony are all friends, Sony beinging the friend that tries too hard be be like Nintendo in an attempt to be more liked

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
View attachment 220913
Sounds more like a SEGA situation from the early 2000s when the dreamcast failed

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
View attachment 220913
I do remember people saying that Phil Spencer said something about getting good relationships with Japanese companies and making this E3 big, so I don't really think this matters much. They're still "friends," after all, so it's really just like other companies Nintendo works with.

edit: well, if anyone puts this in regards to Smash.

Last edited:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Tonight is The Big Bang Theory's series finale. To honor that big event, I'm going to play Super Mario on a poorly coded Nintendo 64 emulator.

View attachment 220913
Banjo confirmed for PSASBR2.

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
If we get no Square rep AND no Microsoft rep after all this speculation and certainty, that'll be a laff n a haff

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
View attachment 220913
So Nintendo X Microsoft was less of an exclusive partnership, and moreso a general third party initiative, huh?

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Tonight is The Big Bang Theory's series finale. To honor that big event, I'm going to play Super Mario on a poorly coded Nintendo 64 emulator.

I hope Sheldor finally deletes System34.

Z I M B A B W E

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
View attachment 220913
Now we just need Nintendoand Sony to make amends and we will have all three major console owners collaborating.

Would be nice to see after the horrid and toxic fanmade console wars of the early to late 2000s.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Basically just another step in Microsoft's grand plan to have Minecraft slowly take over the entire world.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

Banjo confirmed for PSASBR2.
Banjo would hilariously be the biggest name they could get for the game after the first ones roster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom