• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Univ. of Minnesota - 4/30results up

Remy LeBeau

Smash Apprentice
shouts:

max: nice job as zelda you are getting too good.
zeus: ggs, dont quit, you are too good!
heath: nice job in teams, glad we came back and won
kyle: nice job in teams and singles. team wolfpak will have to be done sometime
amanze: nice work in singles, i didnt see too many of your games though
breezy: your brawl skills are impressive
nappy: dont split with sin, he sucks
wake: rookie of the year? you are so good, lets smash more often
ayman: always nice to see you
ocho: good money matches, thanks for hosting this whole time as well, ive enjoyed the series

sorry if i forgot anyone

Wake

Smash Master
whatever

On a side note I thought Deepak double shoutouted, but then I realized the first one was flux lol.
Yeah I was confused at first... I thought Deepak might've been making up for the lack of shoutouts... but Flux did shooutouts on his account too...

MurdaMoe

Smash Ace
so its funny how randall says he doesnt win because of his kirby gimmick.

but when kjell who doesnt play this game comes out and beats his kirby. and u go from beating bluezaft to losing to ocho, well....

RIP gimmick master #2 RRR

Shoutout to my check, Shoutout my wrist and neck

swag

HAHAHAHA

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
LOL good comeback but ayman is right,

i knew this would happen and called it long ago, kirby is just not good enough to be consistent. you need to play other chars to learn the game properly, and sticking to just one char (let alone **** Kirby) will only hold u back. and i think its okay that ayman lost to breezy cuz at least he had some samurai honour in him

Wake

Smash Master
LOL good comeback but ayman is right,

i knew this would happen and called it long ago, kirby is just not good enough to be consistent. you need to play other chars to learn the game properly, and sticking to just one char (let alone **** Kirby) will only hold u back. and i think its okay that ayman lost to breezy cuz at least he had some samurai honour in him
I dunno tell that to Axe, I mean Arizona...:pikachu2: :yoshi::link: :mewtwo: ....... I think there's enough room for :kirby:

Top Bottom