• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UNK3: KS/Iowa/MO Championships -Kansas Weather Sucks-

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Ah, for some reason I thought the Reverend had it. My fault. It's currently in my possession.

Denti

Smash Master

1: Domo ($140? sorry I forgot) - Meta Knight - too bad I didn't get to fight you :( I was looking forward to a rematch. good job taking first tho!
2: Ensis ($80) - Toon Link/Meta Knight - sorry about yelling "****" really loud then johning about mk, no hard feelings? I mean, I can't think of anyone who wouldnt be mad about getting timed out like that last second XD I've researched HARD about the mk mu now, i'll be ready next time :) cya at phase
3: Clel ($25) - Meta Knight - good job getting third man! I'll be looking for a rematch :D
4: Denti - Olimar - be consistent!
5: Holms - Wolf - can't believe i beat you... damn. I ALWAYS imagined you to be the one that takes me out.
5: Hylian - Ice Climbers/Falco/G&W - too bad we didn't get a chance to play in bracket :(
7: Fino - Olimar - salt?
7: Fource - Diddy Kong - thanks for the friendlies man, you're a cool guy.
9: Zeton - Fox/Meta Knight - you're so much better than 9th place XD I don't get it. GJ with the domo match tho
9: Chuck Nasty - Meta Knight - I'll beat you in a set, and i'll finally die a happy man. come to phase!
9: Stealthraptor - Pikachu - thanks for the MM man! You're a fun dude
9: Infinity - Diddy Kong/Meta Knight - sick johns :( btw you gave me your sickness, i'm like completely out lmao
13: Tmacc - King Dedede/ROB - I TOLD YOU! lol, lets chill some more next time i'm up there!
13: Steeler - Pokemon Trainer/Wario - oh god, our low tier match lmao
13: Type Ex - Falco - it was nice seeing you at this, hope to see you at phase! lets plays some highlander or brawl minus together lmao
17: AeroLink - Link - I'm proud of how good yo link is.. too bad you got ULTRA bracket gayed at this event XD
17: RedShadow - Wario - don't be discouraged. like type ex said, the tournaments we've been to have been small and hard.
25: Fragbait - Ness - chill man sir, chilllllllllllll ;)

-Tempest-

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0104-1413-9980
Wow. Cool tournament. Wish I coulda made it out. Money johns. But, I'll make it out to some other event. I don't mind tossing money away to get schooled by you people. Lol.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Mr. Doom are you going to be uploaded the recorded videos to your youtube account?

Depster

Smash Champion
Man I still can't believe that so many of you stayed up the entire night playing Brawl minus. I mean, it's an awesome game and all, but WOW. And how did I manage to sleep through most of it?

(Yeah, I kinda wish I'd stayed up too...)

Tmacc

Smash Lord
1: Domo - Meta Knight: Thanks for playing with me and for the kind words. I really appreciate it. It was fun chilling and watching matches with you, you're a cool guy. Congrats on first! Don't lose to Zeton's MK on RC :)
2: Ensis - Toon Link/Meta Knight: That MM against your MK was dumb haha, ggs. Nice seeing you, way to put in work.
3: Clel - Meta Knight: I wish I could have won game three...so close. Congrats on doing so well, you're a good player.
4: Denti - Olimar: Lawl, you know too much man. We need to chill more next time, fun talking to you. Come to MO sometime.
5: Holms - Wolf: I can't believe I lost to your Falco game 1, so close...that's one of my favorite matchups. I just let you grab me too much and got too aggro. Wolf on PS1 is broken.
5: Hylian - Ice Climbers/Falco/G&W: Fun trip and chilling as always, you got em next time :)
7: Fino - Olimar: We were a much better team than the results suggest, bad things just happened. Nice teaming!
7: Fource - Diddy Kong: Nice talking, good job in singles and in the doubles circuit!
9: Zeton - Fox/Meta Knight: MK on RC too good.
9: Chuck Nasty - Meta Knight: We need to play next time.
9: Stealthraptor - Pikachu: Good job, nice seeing you again after so long.
9: Infinity - Diddy Kong/Meta Knight: Nice meeting you/ talking! Hope you got over your sickness.
13: Firestorm Zero - Ice Climbers: GGs, you have a solid ICs.
13: Tmacc - King Dedede/ROB: You almost beat a good MK game 3, you lost to another good player in losers. Keep it up, you're almost there :)
13: Steeler - Pokemon Trainer/Wario: Dude you da bess. Nice seeing you, let more Squirtles die m'irite?
13: Type Ex - Falco: GGs, Falco is a fun MU for me haha. Thanks for making the trip out.
17: Radium - Kirby: Good job! Awesome trip, fun chilling, thanks for driving <3
17: Uberwatts - DK?: GGs in dubs
17: Blarg - Wolf: GGs in bracket! Keep at it!
17: S Word - Wolf: GGs in dubs!
17: Thugz - Pikachu/ZSS: Fun friendlies man, you're a cool guy, keep it up.
17: AeroLink - Link: Fun dubs, we should play more singles next time. GJ in low tiers.
17: RedShadow - Wario: Didn't play, we should next time.
17: Megarobman - Wolf: Fun friendlies, awesome chilling, GJ in low tiers. Keep it up.
25: Degyn - Lucario: Nice seeing you again!
25: Depster - Yoshi: Didn't meet you, we should meet next time.
25: Fragbait - Ness: Yo, you chill. Good stuff.
Mr. Doom: You didn't enter singles :( nice seeing you again, GJ in doubles!
The Real Inferno: Thanks for hosting/housing, good job running it, I had a great time. Sorry about the turnout, unfortunate :(

GGs to everyone, fun tournament

peace and <3

Tmacc out.

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
Thanks for the shout outs everyone, I'm almost completely better now. Turns out I had the flu and bronchitis. :(

Also - I did play and win one game as Game and Watch at this event in singles against RedShadow (he took me to Frigate, so I changed to something I was more comfortable with). Since I'm being credited for losing horribly one game with Metaknight, I figure winning one game with another character should count too. Could you add Gee Dubs to my characters please?

leatherhead93

Smash Journeyman
Shoutouts

MJG- Gay as hell for not going TL in our mm but still was fun :). That pocket mk too good. Good stuff in dubz and singles as usual you certainly put in work sir. I tip my hat to you.

typhex- That falco..........lol. I really need to learn this matchup offline. So different than what im used to. Though im sure your fights with bassem certainly helped :(
I really learned alot though so hopefully i won't be so free on bf next time ;)

Denti- I didn't expect you to actually come. I REALLy wish i could of played you! I haven't been able to redeem myself for losing to cook's olimar from last time :(. But maybe next time bro

Doomy- That ike was doing work :o. i hate him so much in dubz XD
Ive never thought ike was good in dubz but you have quickly change that lol.

Holms- Ikes side b + Wolfs laser = No safe way to get up from the ledge
That was a pretty tight trap lol. Your ZSS was ****** me in dubz i barely landed a hit D:
Good stuff :)

My partner. Think his name is Bareon- You were funny as hell lol. That rob is really tight. And your CF lasted longer than i did when we played doom and holms lol xD. You were really chill and i hope to see you some time again :)

Inferno- Really sorry i couldn't do singles but i TOLD you guys we wouldn't even need pools!
Lol jk you were a really legit host funny too lol xD. It seems like i always have some sort of johns when i enter your tournies
Homecoming johns > Church johns > Warmup johns > Sister johns >

Wonder whats next lol :p

To everyone else- Good stuff hopefully i can play all of you soon :)

Also props to myself for being the only wario :3

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
yo i almost didn't drive to this and it was only 45 minutes away LMAOOOO

if anyone saw or picked up a small nike sackpack like this one except with a smaller, faded out nike symbol...please let me know, it's got my pink ds lite (yes) and 3 pokemon games in it. thanks.

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
My partner. Think his name is Bareon- You were funny as hell lol. That rob is really tight. And your CF lasted longer than i did when we played doom and holms lol xD. You were really chill and i hope to see you some time again

That would be me sir...the only LEGIT Captain Falcon who has balls to go CF in tournaments that don't involve low tier...in Texas...:D

THuGz

Smash Lord
I waited a whole week for anyone to post after Mr. Doom's last comment on page one because I didn't realize that there was more than one page. True story.

lain

Smash Master
Oh? And what was your john? Weather? lol

LMAOOO at cocky ****ers like Lain.
... What are you talking about? This was an 18 hour drive, for the championships of a circuit I haven't participated in, that had less people then a local MI tourney. It's common sense to not blindly waste hundreds of dollars and lots of time LOLOLOL

weather was bad too br0

You should have, I had really, really good weed and no one to share it with :(
wtf seriously? I almost always have solace in the fact that there's someone else who's down. sowwyyyy we will meet again soon at some random *** MW:W thing. or if you get some lions tickets babeh! ;]

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
... What are you talking about? This was an 18 hour drive, for the championships of a circuit I haven't participated in, that had less people then a local MI tourney. It's common sense to not blindly waste hundreds of dollars and lots of time LOLOLOL

OMFG 18 HOUR DRIVE?!

This weather john was acceptable.

No need to explain Lain o.O

Top Bottom