• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UNK3: KS/Iowa/MO Championships -Kansas Weather Sucks-

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Unless there were more tourneys in MO that I haven't noticed, I already have the points of those who participated with KS calculated, if you get the drift. :p

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
>_> Mr.Doom, you and I might have a reason to talk now.

I may PM you, but you do know MO sometimes goes to tournaments KS don't go to that aren't circuit events right?

TP

Smash Master
Wait, what? I thought the Mississippi River marked the end of the world, and there was nowhere to go except west.

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
Also - I did play and win one game as Game and Watch at this event in singles against RedShadow (he took me to Frigate, so I changed to something I was more comfortable with). Since I'm being credited for losing horribly one game with Metaknight, I figure winning one game with another character should count too. Could you add Gee Dubs to my characters please?
I like how this went completely unnoticed, but if I play one game with Metaknight it gets added.

fragbait

Smash Master
... What are you talking about? This was an 18 hour drive, for the championships of a circuit I haven't participated in, that had less people then a local MI tourney. It's common sense to not blindly waste hundreds of dollars and lots of time LOLOLOL

weather was bad too br0
Weather wasn't bad. Just cold.
If the drive and the money was such a big deal you shouldn't have considered it in the first place, nor was the "lol low turnout" post necessary nor called for.
That's fine though. We had plenty of fun without you.

Top Bottom