• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Unknown Combos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
i object to your tasteless criticism. your imiplications that we are trolls fills my heart with (AZ) rage.
Only the ecstasy given to me by the mere fact that my heartfelt search for smash wisdom has been messianic-ly filled by the fount of combo knowledge that is smashlink prevents this rage from destroying you atom by atom.

Oh wonderful smashlink, I realize you test the faithful by posting like a nine-year-old, but my faith enables me to see the godlike wisdom in your decade-old head. please fill us anew with the secret combos of smash.
Thou hath converted me. By thine righteous hand, guide me to the light oh holy and powerful SmasherLink, so that I mayst bathe in the sweat of ten healthy young men the wisdom of your divine teachings.

:034:

FoxLisk

Smash Lord
Oh wonderful smashlink, I realize you test the faithful by posting like a nine-year-old, but my faith enables me to see the godlike wisdom in your decade-old head. please fill us anew with the secret combos of smash.
i see what you did there....

Rappster

Smash Ace
i see what you did there....
well if you consider that your head is formed while you are in the womb, so if you're more than nine years, 3 months or so, your head's been around for a decade.

tbh, i just didn't like how it sounded to say "nine-year-old" twice in 2 sentences

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
Hmmm, you forgot about the m2 infinite disabler.

You disable, and as soon as they wake up you disable again. Repeat until they get to a percent that you can kill them at. Each disable adds 1 percent.

If you team with Roy or jigglypuff you can get a lot of 1 hit kills. by doing infinite disabler and then resting or roys neutral B.

Violence

Smash Lord
Oh sure, I laugh now...

But come time for GSG, if I ever play him, Germ will destroy me, even if he's using something on that list.

FoxLisk

Smash Lord
well if you consider that your head is formed while you are in the womb, so if you're more than nine years, 3 months or so, your head's been around for a decade.

tbh, i just didn't like how it sounded to say "nine-year-old" twice in 2 sentences
haha oh i got way more out of it than that. i thought you were like 'i see you posting like a nine year old. but i know you're not a nine year old. you're way better than that. you're ten.' it sounded really condescending the way i interpreted it.

Rappster

Smash Ace
haha oh i got way more out of it than that. i thought you were like 'i see you posting like a nine year old. but i know you're not a nine year old. you're way better than that. you're ten.' it sounded really condescending the way i interpreted it.
my subconscious is obviously a much better troll than i am.

Geist

Smash Master
These combos sound too good to be true.
In fact, this whole thread is too good to be true.

*converts to the church of SmasherLink*

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
Hmmm I can't rememeber the last time I laughed. I sometimes laugh a lot but really I don't think anything has been all that funny lately.

mastermoo420

Smash Ace
Wait, did anyone else notice that ICG's previous post in this thread has very few typo and grammar issues?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom