• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Unknown Combos

Status
Not open for further replies.

MooseEatsBear

Smash Journeyman
I'm so confused. Are we trolling him or what? I mean these combos are amazing, but you guys sound sarcastic.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
i object to your tasteless criticism. your imiplications that we are trolls fills my heart with (AZ) rage.
Only the ecstasy given to me by the mere fact that my heartfelt search for smash wisdom has been messianic-ly filled by the fount of combo knowledge that is smashlink prevents this rage from destroying you atom by atom.

Oh wonderful smashlink, I realize you test the faithful by posting like a nine-year-old, but my faith enables me to see the godlike wisdom in your decade-old head. please fill us anew with the secret combos of smash.
I was thinking of typing something witty and sarcastic as I got further and further down this thread.

Then I saw this. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom