• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UPDATED:Edmonton Brawlers (Tourney Info Within)

Solaris1110

Smash Journeyman
Call me Jared, Smarties ;)
Oh hey, glad you found where the alberta stuff is. Its quite difficult these days as its buried in a maze of subforums lol.

so yeah, yet another person with those initials ><
I have the same initials and was thinking of changing my tag to JB... but maybe not anymore? lol

Skrem

Smash Apprentice
Need to attend alberta tournies.... need to possibly host one.... hmmmmmm.....

Should I host a tourny ?? :p
I'll start a vote haha cause I got nothin better to do :p

Skrem

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
Talk to Eric, Tony, Manli, Tim or Sion and get back to me.

Actually, after TS3 we'll see. Carls gonna get ***** :p
We'll see :)

Oh, and don't host another tourney. There's too many being scheduled right now, and you'll probably want to at least get to know the community and attend a tournament before getting yourself into something you might not want to do. Just saying.

Skrem

Smash Apprentice
hehe well i went to ct4 last year so my face isnt too unfamilar, i met solaris and alphican(i think), met falsefalco, and a few others. I didnt place so well, but I got the idea :)
I just was thinking it would be a great way for me to make a name for myself beyond bein a terrible smasher! :D
lol
Besides, After my wedding, I got lots of time to kill, was thinking of a tourny for july.
Any buyers? i got 3 yes votes and 1 no so far :D
lol keep'm rollin :p

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
After my wedding, I got lots of time to kill, was thinking of a tourny for july.
Congrats
Host it
Don't care what they think, July is 4 weekends long, they're taking up 1 weekend so far. Just pick a different one. DOPOOOOOT JILTIIIIIIIT

KillL0ck

Smash Ace
hehe well i went to ct4 last year so my face isnt too unfamilar, i met solaris and alphican(i think), met falsefalco, and a few others. I didnt place so well, but I got the idea :)
I just was thinking it would be a great way for me to make a name for myself beyond bein a terrible smasher! :D
lol
Besides, After my wedding, I got lots of time to kill, was thinking of a tourny for july.
lol keep'm rollin :p
Do it! That would be awesome, I would totally come.

Skrem

Smash Apprentice
Yeah i was put in losers bracket awfully quick... :p
MY peach butt wasnt enough, were you using Toon Link ?? I dont remember so well haha
I was so discouraged, but I knew I wouldnt be a challenge to anyone :p

Skrem

Smash Apprentice
who is Adam? My names Phil :p Nice to meet you adam! :p
Bc could come in september? whats wrong with august?
besides, doesnt school start again in september? could make life difficult for people that late....
I think i like august. but I still dont even know if im goin to host one... gotta attend a few and see what I learn :p

Top Bottom