• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*UPDATED JAN 21* CAST4 Videos (ft. Bam, Silent Wolf, CAOTIC & many others)

Vwins

Smash Ace
no i meant come and play me lol

edit - me and jman have both been having this problem with our C sticks. Like 1/10 times we try to do a Bair, it turns into an Uair. It messes up our edge guards randomly from that, and we both don't know why it happens. Wendel (BrawlLover [it's a joke name]) also said he has that problem. Is it in my head? cuz I don't think it is.
Yeah I got the same problem. Worldwide C sticks bug

then come over man i need like motivation or something. I quit meleeing alone when brawl came out, except for all day the day before event 52 to cram melee back into my head. Just not fun alone anymore, I played the game too long.
Maybe we (kage,me,bam,etc) could come to your house during the winter break with my car, I'm sure 1-2 days of practice with you would worth the trip.

Impp

Smash Ace
I have a similiar problem with the c-stick... Except I do D-airs when I want to B-air.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
hey man, dair stomping with ganon takes considerable tech skill
i mean
have you seen him do it?
his face is in his chest

i'd like to see anyone else stomp someone with such force that their face enters their chests

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
did i ever mention how much i love the teen titans crew?
it was awesome before I knew who was in it and everyone in it is awesome.
teen titans was a good show and a fairly good comic.
Shame some relationships never reached fruition though.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
woooooooooo. Man, Manuel was on fire. It was so perfect. <3
Le Baaaaaack air.

Top Bottom