• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Upick Pokémafia... Game over! 2% Milk wins!

Best milk?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Okay. Time to get crack-a-lackin on this game... Once I find the time to. Ryker is obvcleared, Laundry less so in my book, but still town, which is pre' cool.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I already sent out PMs informing players that haven't posted yet that Day 3 has begun.

... :bee:

#HBC | Gorf

Okay, I'm going to have to get my work cut out for me. But it's going to be complicated with school coming up and whatnot. We already used our friggin deadline extension, so that means we basically got a week to make up a lynch. So fear not, Gordito will reread the thread and see what's up. When he can.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
So Ryker looks town from this, defiantly.

I'd out trust in his read on WL.

~

Vocal I want to hear a lot more from you, I've been up and down with you and now your in the down for me. What do you go to bring to the table?

Sang, you got an opinion of Vocal?

#HBC | Gorf

Can we lynch Vocal if we don't come up with a lynch candidate because he's such a question mark, and because I think he's scum?

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Sorry I've been missing for so long. These past two weeks have been a turbulent one physically and emotionally. I've skimmed over the thread so far but need to do a more thorough reading. However, I thought it'd be pertinent to see if anyone has any questions to ask me, so ask away.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Also, I have information to share! Though I don't know how useful it will be.

Last night I was confused. My ability was redirected to a random target...or rather it would have been if I had one. (I'm just a vanilla.) It's not clear whether this is a town, mafia, or independent ability but I figured I might as well mention it to see if it helps at all.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
So that would add more to the status aliment stuff happening.

Vocal claims VT, which while not asked seems fair to bring to the table.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
Aw ****

I've completely forgotten my reads in this game.

Though in the present time:

This is upick. Why would anyone get a vanilla townie?

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
WashedLaundry and Ryker have received prods.

I'd do a votecount but I'm pretty sure there have been no votes yet toDay.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Uhm, I was prodded. Dunno what's going on and just got back from a smashfest. May or may not be caught up before too long.

Was skimming earlier and Vocal claimed VT? I'd be okay with lynching him as the only reason I wasn't just flew out the window. I thought the item thing was an inventor crumb.

Gord, who should I vote? Top two picks.

Sang and Ruy, is Gord scum?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I hate his tunnel vision and his troll like posts he made early, I'm not sure if it is because of Gord being Gord or him being scum so null leaning scum.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
Not really, you had just said that why would anyone say that they had gotten VT in UPick. I wasn't really expecting you to respond.
Interesting response,

Anyone else realize that this post doesn't defend sang at all, instead simply restates what I did, and then says "I wasn't excepting you to respond?

Inferno3044

Smash Master
Interesting response,

Anyone else realize that this post doesn't defend sang at all, instead simply restates what I did, and then says "I wasn't excepting you to respond?
All she said was that according to your words, you are not VT. It really doesn't push her towards either side for me. She's just stating it.

Also this thing needs to get moving in here.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Before we fish anything about use used it, did Earthquake do anything to you Inferno?

@Everyone: I've been thinking more about how Vocal claimed, it was unwarranted. All he needed to say was he was confused claiming VT was not needed.

It's not sitting well with me he threw that claim out there.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
Before we fish anything about use used it, did Earthquake do anything to you Inferno?

@Everyone: I've been thinking more about how Vocal claimed, it was unwarranted. All he needed to say was he was confused claiming VT was not needed.

It's not sitting well with me he threw that claim out there.
There was an earthquake where I was so I made a joke. We need to get this game moving. Somebody vote.

Top Bottom