• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Upick Pokémafia... Game over! 2% Milk wins!

Best milk?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Lol thought you meant a real Pokemon move.

Anyways answer my question.

Oh yeah forgot to add this in my previous most.

Vote: Vocal

@Mod: Mass prods go!

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
If it's alright with you all, I'd like to extend the deadline ~2 days.

Where is WashedLaundry? >_>

Inferno3044

Smash Master
Also, I have information to share! Though I don't know how useful it will be.

Last night I was confused. My ability was redirected to a random target...or rather it would have been if I had one. (I'm just a vanilla.) It's not clear whether this is a town, mafia, or independent ability but I figured I might as well mention it to see if it helps at all.
This is exactly what he said Sang.

If it's alright with you all, I'd like to extend the deadline ~2 days.

Where is WashedLaundry? >_>
I'm fine with it. I'm also curious on where WL is.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Votecount 3.01

Gordito
Dark Horse
Red Ryu
SangfroidWarrior
Inferno3044
Vocal :pokeball: Red Ryu
WashedLaundry
Ryker

Not voting: Gordito, Dark Horse, SangfroidWarrior, Inferno3044, Vocal, WashedLaundry, Ryker

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch!

Deadline has been set to Saturday, August 27th, 11:59 PM EST.
(Pending change to August 29th due to ridiculous inactivity, if it is generally agreed upon)

Gordito and WashedLaundry have received massive prods in places they wouldn't normally want them.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Before we fish anything about use used it, did Earthquake do anything to you Inferno?

@Everyone: I've been thinking more about how Vocal claimed, it was unwarranted. All he needed to say was he was confused claiming VT was not needed.

It's not sitting well with me he threw that claim out there.
???

I claimed because I didn't see any reason not to. I was targeted by an ability that redirects my night action. Why wouldn't I mention that I don't have one?

Also, I feel like a broken record but sorry for not being more active guys. After living on campus so long, I kind of forgot that wifi doesn't grow on trees >.> I've been pretty internet starved over the past few days because I've been helping my sister head off to college (they grow up so fast *tear*). I'll start checking the thread through my phone though

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Vote: Vocal

Yeaaaaaaaaaaah.

Washed had him as scum Day 1 and I wouldn't lynch him because I thought I'd caught a crumb. I really need to read this game, same as Ragnarok.

Inferno3044

Smash Master

???

I claimed because I didn't see any reason not to. I was targeted by an ability that redirects my night action. Why wouldn't I mention that I don't have one?

The being confused part I'm glad you stated because it revealed some things. There was no reason to claim though. You could've just said you were confused and kept the part that you had no abilities silent.

Anyways going off of what Vocal said, I believe that whoever confused him is scum. Redirecting roles tend to be scum.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352

???

Also, I feel like a broken record but sorry for not being more active guys. After living on campus so long, I kind of forgot that wifi doesn't grow on trees >.> I've been pretty internet starved over the past few days because I've been helping my sister head off to college (they grow up so fast *tear*). I'll start checking the thread through my phone though
Hiding PRs is pretty important for town. By announcing this, your giving scum a map to see who is better to kill or not. Listing you were confused was not wrong, but claiming was. No one was asking for it you just threw it out there.

And yeah IRL stuff sucks sometimes.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Between DH and Vocal, I could see DH's being an accident and not really with scum intent, no one has flipped VT, so I could reasonably see DH acting like this.

Vocal on the other hand, doesn't look legit. It looks more like a feel of he wants to draw attention away from himself.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Extending the deadline 24 hours because I feel like it.

Gordito and WashedLaundry seem to be MIA. Anyone who happens to live near them or has their phone number should drag them to their computers or something.

I may have to resort to replacing or modkilling soon.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
Between DH and Vocal, I could see DH's being an accident and not really with scum intent, no one has flipped VT, so I could reasonably see DH acting like this.

Vocal on the other hand, doesn't look legit. It looks more like a feel of he wants to draw attention away from himself.
I'm not sure what you mean about DH, but I thought of something about Vocal. He did not claim VT. He claimed that he had no night action. I'm good friends with Pierce and he told me about some things in the mafia game he played in (Chrono Trigger). His ability was that he was immune to night actions. He had no night action, but wasn't VT.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Strongly considering postponing this Day phase for a good amount longer. Going to look for a replacement for WL and possibly Gordito. Doesn't seem fair to continue the game with 1/4 of the players not here at all.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I'm personally willing to wait for that. I generally don't agree with meta interference and day extensions bother me, but a freeze would be nice if you can actually find replacements. Might give this game some life.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I'm not sure what you mean about DH, but I thought of something about Vocal. He did not claim VT. He claimed that he had no night action. I'm good friends with Pierce and he told me about some things in the mafia game he played in (Chrono Trigger). His ability was that he was immune to night actions. He had no night action, but wasn't VT.
Read back what he said.

Also, I have information to share! Though I don't know how useful it will be.

Last night I was confused. My ability was redirected to a random target...or rather it would have been if I had one. (I'm just a vanilla.) It's not clear whether this is a town, mafia, or independent ability but I figured I might as well mention it to see if it helps at all.
Bolded means he implied Vanilla, aka no power.

As for DH, he thought this game was an all PR game, which makes me more believe he made a mistake, though a null tell. Vocal claiming looks more scummy to me since it wasn't warranted.

Though I am going to reread his play with Zen to check for other things.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
Read back what he said.

Bolded means he implied Vanilla, aka no power.
He actually claimed vanilla? I thought he just claimed he had no night action.

As for DH, he thought this game was an all PR game, which makes me more believe he made a mistake, though a null tell. Vocal claiming looks more scummy to me since it wasn't warranted.

Though I am going to reread his play with Zen to check for other things.
Oh that. That could be a mistake.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Temporarily freezing the thread as I seek replacements for Gordito/WashedLaundry. If they log in and either give me reasons for their absence or tell me they're coming back, then cool. Otherwise, I'll be replacing, or last resort modkilling.

In the meantime, other inactive people get the chance to catch up/reread :D?

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Yay! Raziek confirmed he can replace in. From what I understand, WL won't be able to come back, so Raziek will be replacing him.
Gordito, on the other hand, I have no idea. If someone can contact him ASAP, please do. Otherwise, help me find a replacement for him?

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Day 3 ... Continues

Circus replaces Gordito.
Raziek replaces WashedLaundry.

Votecount:

Circus
Dark Horse
Red Ryu
SangfroidWarrior
Inferno3044
Vocal :pokeball: Red Ryu, Ryker
Raziek
Ryker

Not voting: Circus, Dark Horse, SangfroidWarrior, Inferno3044, Vocal, Raziek

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch!

Deadline has been set to Monday, September 5th, 11:59 PM EST.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Hi, guys. Glad to see this thing finally back in gear.

Vote: Sangfroid Warrior

Sang, can you throw me your top scum picks please? 'Preciate it.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Okay, so maybe things aren't so back in gear. Dark Horse is requesting replacement. And, like, no one else has anything to say.

Raziek, you better not be trollin' with your promise to replace in.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
This game is becoming dead. People need to talk and do **** here.
You can start helping instead of just complaining about it. Got any thoughts you'd like to share?

Sang, don't think I didn't see you posting in your other games and ignoring this one.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
Well I guess the big thing for today was the vocal claim. I personally think it was a bad move on his behalf, but I wouldn't call it scummy because I doubt a redirector would be town.

I do have an idea with DH. I remember him day 1 claiming not only were Vocal and myself scum but also claimed Vocal was trying to bus me. On day 1. That makes no sense. He got a bit defensive over a simple statement by Sang today. She just made a logical conclusion based off of what he said. Not something worth getting defensive over. Even if it was a mistake on his half all that was concluded was that he has some ability. Nothing more.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Currently seeking a replacement for Dark Horse.

Tell your friends! Tell your family!

Top Bottom