• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Upstate New York Tournament Thread

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
yea rofl wut i dont think anyone in our region has EVER played you besides me maybe at like rom 1 friendlies twice or something lol

edit: sick map foy.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
you STILL didnt put nightro on there, geneseo, like an inch below rochester.

stop failing

also some one tell us what town leet-0 lives in

altairian

Smash Lord
He has 1337-zero in the right spot, stop failing at reading the map :o
And he included Nightro with rochester, which is more or less accurate.

PieDisliker

Smash Lord
NNID
PieDisliker
If you're gonna update it later, I suppose you can change all caps to all lowercase for "bcb".

Mad inaccurate. xD
Other than that, cool.

eeveee

Smash Journeyman
Photobucket and it's lucrative-hungry nature has denied me the pleasure of seeing the new map.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
new map has been added.

speak up if you arent on it, or have a problem with the map.

1. in the buffalo section, you listed blue peachy and bp100, seperately when they are in fact the same person.

2. in the rochester section I would like to be listed as K.I.D.Goggles.

3. in the rochester section, minh is spelled with an H and his tag is maverick.

4. in the buffalo section, alexei is spelled with an EI at the end, not an IS

5. in the syracuse section, PDiddy has changed his tag to Sayan.

6. silverspawn has a W in it.

very good map. and all in all nothing majorly wrong with it.

Tristan_win

Not dead.
Hey new york smashers, I'm currently in this great state again and would love to play some friendlies with smashers on any skill level while I'm here for the next month. I'm staying at my moms house near Saranac lake, I'll give out the more exact detail as needed. It's a long journey from everything but I can house people and what better chance will you have fighting a Sheik main who isn't a scrub.

^_^ I'll be fun, you drive a few hours and I close my eyes and pretend it's melee as I combo you.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
what are the exact dates that youll be staying here? and can you take the map on the first page and use that to describe where exactly in new york you are?

Foy

Smash Champion
Im sending an envelope full of feces to your house.

You are bluepeachy fool. Screw Shun or whatever that weeaboo **** is.

Foy

Smash Champion
Yeah goggles will be doing that sometime this week i guess. >_> Hopefully i can make some dope visual thingy for them.

BluePeachy100

Smash Champion
Shun comes from along line of things that I'm sick of explaining as I have been for the past 4-5 years.

Also, do NOT call me a f**ken weeaboo, or say anything related to what and who I am is "weeaboo". That s**t is extremely annoying, and it shows nothing but that fact that you generalize people in an ignorant way. Seriously, it's not like every member of the community gets on you for something so little, God, it was a simple request, I didn't need you to turn into an all out *** about it.

That's like saying every person who eats chicken fried steak, and says "ya'll" is a redneck. I'd appreciate it if you cut that out.

Tristan_win

Not dead.
what are the exact dates that youll be staying here? and can you take the map on the first page and use that to describe where exactly in new york you are?
Well I kinda of gave the name of the town I'm near but sure

And the best guess I could give for how long I'm going to be here is from now Feb 1st to most likely March 5th although it could be longer.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
You're pretty far up there Tristan, there aren't many smashers in the Adirondacks because, well, there aren't many people in the Adirondacks lol. I live in Lake George I'm not sure if I'll be there anytime within those dates but if you're willing to drive then there's myself and another around the Lake George area that could smash. I'm 3rd on our PR so I'm mad good basically the best :chuckle:

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
sorry mah dude, im not gonna be able to make that unless something extraordinary happens, but I talked to neil so he might stil go.

and dang trist, I dont think any of us are doing any thing during that time period aside from random smashfests and stuff, unless I decide to make my tourney like the first week of march or something, which isnt looking very likely. we do have afew people going to VC7 though so maybe we can meet up for that...

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
@ bp100
if you dont like explaining your name, you shouldnt use it.

i love explaining why my nicknames are what they are. pride in yourself homie.

Tristan_win

Not dead.
You're pretty far up there Tristan, there aren't many smashers in the Adirondacks because, well, there aren't many people in the Adirondacks lol. I live in Lake George I'm not sure if I'll be there anytime within those dates but if you're willing to drive then there's myself and another around the Lake George area that could smash. I'm 3rd on our PR so I'm mad good basically the best :chuckle:
As much as I love Melee I was sadly force to drop it because of the area I normally lived in and the fact the few player who did play it stopped after Brawl was released. Although I played semi competitively for 2 years before Brawl came out my technically skills have almost completely evaporated since it's release.

In other words, my melee Sheik sucks and isn't worth traveling for.

TheHulk

Smash Apprentice
hi Tristan win its Dr. Grandpa glad ur nearby here i remembered your brawl shriek was so good no joke get at this dude maybe hes rusty now like me. anyway, add me to the rochester section as Dr. Grandpa. thanks.

Sharky

Smash Master
I'm fairly interested in what the new PR is going to look like, things got pretty shaken up this time around.

Top Bottom