• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Upstate New York Tournament Thread

Foy

Smash Champion
I change my mind cause i dont play anyone in it. And when im in rochester i just play melee for some reason.

=@POQWIEOSfsjfsd
Goggles ocme down here and play brawl.

Foy

Smash Champion
Its not really a popularity contest. Or we would all be 12 year olds screaming at each other playing halo.

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Mana you need to come over and train me in melee. im willing to learn and practice some.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
It's hard but not too hard the only problems are fox falco and sheik who are very popular chars

falcon is a better team character than singles

edit: i will when i can cura for sure! but right now i'm really broke and my car isn't working so can't for a while =(

BetaBahamut

Smash Journeyman
Mana you need to come over and train me in melee. im willing to learn and practice some.
^^This^^

Mana, Come down to cura's smashfests and make us better.

also on a side note does anyone know the Syracuse university guys (Naty/doom) information, I was trying to tell him about the smashfests but we were kinda rushed. He said he has a small group of interested friends, it would be nice if we could build a decent sized melee group here in Cuse.

Erkekjetter

Smash Journeyman
maining falcon is great if you want to have fun.

Maining falcon is terrible if youre actually trying to win.
Falcon is definitely able to win tournies, it won't be as easy as using Fox/Falco/Jiggs maybe, but it's not like you're trying to win with M2.

Sanu

Smash Champion
Hey guys, the biggest tournament Toronto, Canada has seen in two years is going down this weekend: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=252441

We came down for Syracuse smash so I expect some of you to come up here and give our scene some love! It's a Brawl and Melee event but I'll be running Melee so get your ***** here! It's going to be great.

Interested Entrants (Total: 70ish)
-----------------------------------
JustNoOne
AvariceX
Unknown522
Cyan
Sanuzi
Quenk
Stos
KirbyKaze
weon-X
Idea
Raynex
PKMVodka
AfroChris
AfroChris1
AfroChris2
AfroChris3
AfroChris4
AfroChris5
AfroChris6
Pointman Rob
Lawlb0t
Ayaz18
1Kason1
Zen
Walrace
Anth0ny
Chester01
TheManaLord
Rochester1
Rochester2
Rochester3
Rochester4 <<< You guys better be filling up these spots!
Ally
SolDarkness
SolDarkness1
SolDarkness2
Chiisu*
Nitemare
Pwny
Gizmo
sauc3
Javon89
WarranThad
.BluR
.BluR1
The Might Kiwi
Vegetto2k2
Jer
PeterX
DI Guy
Paul
Demodemo
Moozles
X- Sylar -X
~Mog
4Serial
SummonedFish
Wang.
Leek
Keasta
George
Erik
Adam
Daven
Michael
Rekanize
Byron_1337
Rikana
BananaTrooper
Niko_K
I.B
Blunted_Object10 <<< All the way from WC Canada, don't miss one of your only opportunities to play one of the best from the west!

GET HYPE, ONLY A FEW DAYS AWAY!!

Sharky

Smash Master
I don't have a passport either, and it's superbowl weekend lol.

Mana, if you start coming down here to smashfests I could use some melee training too =D

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
sanu, I cant make this one, but eventually when I get my money right, i will be frequenting TO tourneys, and ill make sure that everyone else gets their passports and shows up too.

altairian

Smash Lord
We knew it about Sanuzi. Goggles was hyping your tourney like a month ago too. But then we all realized we'd need passports. And everything fell apart there lol.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
yeah i let ppl know about it. I was just in a tight position to go and couldn't organize anything due to my no money and car being a *****. plus work, i need to make that $.

Foy

Smash Champion
Yeah can't make it to TO sanuzi. =[ Sorry. I have previous engagements to **** this fat chick this weekend.

BluePeachy100

Smash Champion
So here's how yesterday goes, I'm up at Smash Club with Alexei, and Artery Clogger, all the boys and shiz, chillin' with Alexei and:

Alexei: Armada is overrated!
BP: Armada would **** you.
Eric:*says something* (He was kinda far away and I couldn't hear him)
BP: So... You think if you played perfectly, to the best of your ability, you could beat him?
Alexei: If I played perfectly, yeah, I could, he's not that good.

------------------
Ooooooooooh, GET no HYPE!

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
So I went all Falcon at SS2 and did alright.

Our next tournament I'm going all Fox to see what happens.

And zelda is officially becoming one of my favorite and most played characters, I am using her in tournament matches.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
I actually really like Zelda as a character in game and out, and I have actually always played her just never used her because it's demoralizing when people lose to low tiers.

But now I have no shame, victory comes at any cost...

Allied

Smash Master
HAHAH wow ^^ foy where u at

dudutasi i gotta face ur zelda so u can **** me in melee XD

Top Bottom