• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

User Blogs is the cesspool of SmashBoards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Falconv1.0

Smash Master
lol Falcon is insecure ^^
I posted a meme...If you think that's desperate for attention, look at least half of you 2000+ posts. If they aren't about how big your internet **** is, they're your desperate plea for respect ^^
Because obviously I'm the only one annoyed by you. Right.

BTW, I ride my nuts like a bicycle, I don't need your ****ing respect, Teran likes me more so I inherently win.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
So?
Who really cares?
If I find a reason to reply to a thread, I don't sit down and make sure it's a "proper" thread before replying. Being a blog by Wikipedia's definition is not a prerequisite.
I'm not saying you SHOULD. I'm just saying that almost NO ONE does. The PROBLEM is that no one actually cares about the real blogs.

You pointed out that people were replying to the other "bad" blog instead of your "good" blog. I pointed out that the "bad" blog encouraged people to reply, while yours did not. How is this unnecessary?
I think by "unnecessary", he meant "downright rude", but of course, I could be wrong.
Clownbot is right. I meant it was downright rude.

Also, "boring" implies more than just "Your blog didn't encourage people to reply." Don't try to BS your way out of it.

I posted a meme...
And memes are inherently stupid and unintelligent for the most part considering 90% of them come from 4chan, the place where intelligence goes to die.

If they aren't about how big your internet **** is, they're your desperate plea for respect ^^
Yeah, he intends to get respect by being disrespectful to people.
That makes 0 sense.

Also, people need to realize calling someone's comment out isn't trolling. He said a comment was unnecessary and I disagreed. He didn't understand why no one commented on his blog.
People have commented on my blog. My point was that MORE replies are ALWAYS given to the crap blogs.

I understand WHY no one commented, more than ever now. People are stupid. Yay. Now stop answering the non-existent question, please? (Seriously, when did I ask why no one commented?)

The answer? It was boring. If he can't handle the truth, he should get out.
I would bet $20 you didn't even read the blog (and if you present any evidence now that you have, that only says to me that you read it just now to prove a point).

And right after I said that MY BLOG WAS NOT THE POINT OF THE THREAD, you proceeded to continue bashing it.

I can handle the truth when A)It's not coming from the mouths of trolls (neither you nor bobson have ever impressed me in your posting) and thus is actually legitimate, and B) When I actually came out and ASKED for people to give me an opinion on my blog and how good it was and haven't told people that my blog was only an EXAMPLE.

Considering neither of those are true, the truth is moot.

(Not to mention that an opinion cannot be "the truth", and I don't care about either of your opinions anyways. I never said my blogs was amazing anyways, it was a rant because I needed to rant. Mission accomplished.)

Now.

My blog is not the topic at hand here. Let's move on from it.

bobson

Smash Lord
I'm not saying you SHOULD. I'm just saying that almost NO ONE does. The PROBLEM is that no one actually cares about the real blogs.
Doesn't seem like a problem to me. People, in general, do not care about other people's lives unless there's a reason to, and "because it's posted on the internet" isn't a reason. Why is apathy toward "real" blogs a problem?

Clownbot is right. I meant it was downright rude.
Whooptie doo. I can't be bothered to sugarcoat my points for someone who's already decided that I'm a troll.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom