• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UST 15 (Utah Melee Tournament - June)

FoxTheStampede

Smash Ace
New Rule said:
Bills worth more than 2x the entry fee and coins less than a quarter will not be accepted. Get change before you arrive or from someone else. (this tournament, higher than $1 won't be accepted)
Rule edit concerning entry fees ^

slave1

Smash Lord
get rid of Hanenbow. sorry who ever wants it. your gay. like san fransisco.... get rid of it. forever. and no FS. if this hasn't been decided. PC will use them too much and cheat. ... ... cause he can ... ... and a few more dots.

stranga

Smash Journeyman
Real men don't give a crap about colors. We eat sandwiches instead. I say we need more colors if anything.

Hopefully we can come to this tournament... ( Icon,spidey too.)

Gojira

Smash Lord
It's not just a name Douche, it represents our state and just because you don't care if you look like a f@g doesn't mean the rest of us don't. Maybe this is why so many other states think Utahs Smash scene is so g4y cuz the people who have been representing it have the same g4y mindset as you.

Remember saying this C!Z?

"I'm willing to be civil with you. I'm gonna be honest I don't really have any desire to be friends but the lashing out and what not will come to a stop as long as nothing comes from you either. "

That was a PM you sent me after I apologized for any asshat things I may have said or done to you. I thought after you gave me that message your reign of gayness would end. Then i get on the boards to see this. A mindless attack on me and my choice for the tourney name. It is obvious you come on the boards to do your normal thing (being an ass?) as well as look for reasons to attack me.

Bottom line C!Z is you are just an honest to god ******* who thinks he is the ****. Well guess what? **** stinks, dont show your face at any furture Brawl or Melee tournaments..

C!Z

Smash Lord
Remember saying this C!Z?

"I'm willing to be civil with you. I'm gonna be honest I don't really have any desire to be friends but the lashing out and what not will come to a stop as long as nothing comes from you either. "

That was a PM you sent me after I apologized for any asshat things I may have said or done to you. I thought after you gave me that message your reign of gayness would end. Then i get on the boards to see this. A mindless attack on me and my choice for the tourney name. It is obvious you come on the boards to do your normal thing (being an ass?) as well as look for reasons to attack me.

Bottom line C!Z is you are just an honest to god ******* who thinks he is the ****. Well guess what? **** stinks, dont show your face at any furture Brawl or Melee tournaments..
I was talkin about Tsuteto, you're gonna try and ban me for callin your g4y name g4y? Way to be a ***** and bring a mod into though. By the way I am the **** :laugh:

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
I have to agree with C!Z. He is the **** of *******ery.

I'm not part of the scene that much, but honestly, most people are going to view it as "just a name" from the outside. Stop thinking you're the latest thing since sliced bread. You only further prove to me that you can't do anything but brag around. I've never fought you, so hey, you might actually have some skill to go with the pompous attitude, but seriously? You seriously need to learn to stfu.

I wouldn't say as far as to ban ya, but you seriously need to chill out.

Gojira

Smash Lord
I was talkin about Tsuteto, you're gonna try and ban me for callin your g4y name g4y? Way to be a ***** and bring a mod into though. By the way I am the **** :laugh:
Even if the attack was not on me.......it was ****ed up, and you need to go look for the definition of *******. Now im not trying to attack you in anyway shape or form, you just need to realize your a really big **** sometimes.

Also, I never called a mod into this, that had to be someone else(don't know who). However, do you not expect a mod to deal with you when you get on here and drag someone down as much as you possibly can? Seriously C!Z some of the things you say are the utmost crude and evil things I have ever witnessed.

Since Tsuteto said he doesn't think you should be banned because of your offense to him(and your long history of it) I don't care if you come to the tourney this weekend and ill stop FTS from posting the "your banned" post. But please C!Z, stop with your crude remarks towards people please. FTS saw your response and told me he was going to ban you that it was the last straw, i stopped him. So just act like a civil being pleas.

Also everyone, make sure items are off and all off because D3 will throw final smashes even if items are on but not enabled. he also throws heart containers maximum tomatoes and i think every item. If I throw a final smash and lose imma gonna be pissed.

C!Z

Smash Lord
Awe Zack you do lub me haha. Some skill Poog4yo? I **** Smash, you've never played me cuz I don't waste my time with scrubs. I am the best thing since p00n!!! Well Nathaniel and Zackary so nice of you to be so forgiving, you guys must want to see what C!Z has to offer Brawl... If I even decide to play. So seriously a name change is in order, hmm nothin fantastic strikes me at the moment but I'll give it some thought and get back to it.

Xtinction

Smash Journeyman
C!Z is back!! :bee: :bee: :bee:

and his b@stard *** marth is gonna own us!

welcome back C!Z.. you better come to tha tourny

and yes, new name.
no offence Jira but we really do need a new name

Sada

Smash Cadet
We seriously need a new name though...
ok hot shot, throw a new name out thats better then Metal Awesome.
So seriously a name change is in order, hmm nothin fantastic strikes me at the moment but I'll give it some thought and get back to it.
The name of the tournament is not going to change for several reasons. First, as of right now the tournament is one day away. It would just be stupid to change the name because people decide to finally voice their opinions about it when it has been up for discussion for almost two weeks now. Maybe next time you should bring it up sooner.

Second, the current name is unique and funny. Why is it? It is funny because it's a huge inside joke from the first brawl fest in Utah. It's was one of the funniest things that happened aside from pit reflecting the aura blast ftw. It's unique because I highly doubt any other smash scene is going to copy the name. Besides, I don't want some run of the mill name that all the other smash scenes are going to use.

My final reason for the defense of the tournament name is the name choice is not up to us to decide. The name choice is FTS's. If he wants it to be "Metal Awesome" then thats what it is. If you don't like the name deal with it or don't come to the tournament. I'll say this again so that this point is the most clear and you will remember it for next time. If you don't like the name of the tournament, bring it up for debate a few or two in advance and not two days before.

C!Z is back!! :bee: :bee: :bee:

and his b@stard *** marth is gonna own us!
I guess C!Z is doing a 'Goji retirement' and I doubt that his marth will do as well this time around. Brawl is not a melee patch and is in fact a different game in the smash series. Each of the characters are different and the new physics change a lot. You haven't been playing enough brawl if you deny this.

Junpappy

Smash Lord
You haven't been playing enough brawl if you think Marth is anything less than high/top tier material based on the current undeveloped metagame >_>

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
What was wrong with UST? Utah State Tournament. Simple, not ********, I like it.

Because let's be honest here-- 'uncreative, yet professional' beats 'desperately wanting to be cool' any day. ;)

And if for some reason any of you think that I'm being hypocritical because my scene's name is Sexy Southern Utah, you wouldn't know what cool was if it slapped you across the face!

Xtinction

Smash Journeyman
You haven't been playing enough brawl if you think Marth is anything less than high/top tier material based on the current undeveloped metagame >_>
i agree,

and how come i see the name is called METAL AWESOME 1?
so do you plan on making a 2?? or a 3?!?!

oh gosh no...no more metal awesomes! let this be the first...and the last....

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
It'll change, because enough people are against the name.

Unless the two decide to go against the entire community's wishes ^^

Cdbobo

Smash Journeyman
Pff, Metal Awesome is great. Sorry, but I just like it... the joke is too good ^_^.

Slightly on that note, you and I need to play brawl Zack. So I shall call you when I get home :D.

Sada

Smash Cadet
I know that Marth is high/top tier material. I just don't believe that C!Z is.

You're just afraid of the tiara ^^
I believe this could be the counter for any Marth bashing.

and how come i see the name is called METAL AWESOME 1?
so do you plan on making a 2?? or a 3?!?!

oh gosh no...no more metal awesomes! let this be the first...and the last....
It'll change, because enough people are against the name.

Unless the two decide to go against the entire community's wishes ^^
As I said before, the name of the tournament is not up to us, but is FTS's choice and as far as I see it, a good portion of the UT smash scene likes the name or doesn't care.

C!Z

Smash Lord
I know that Marth is high/top tier material. I just don't believe that C!Z is.
Wtf... I know you're scrubby a$$ did not just say that... See this is how I know they're scared and don't want me to come cuz he thinks I'm gonna say somethin to get banned, but I'm not. I'd challenge you to a money match but I don't you don't have the balls or the money so I'll just laugh when your girlfriend gets last and you follow right behind her.

Gojira

Smash Lord
Wtf... I know you're scrubby a$$ did not just say that... See this is how I know they're scared and don't want me to come cuz he thinks I'm gonna say somethin to get banned, but I'm not. I'd challenge you to a money match but I don't you don't have the balls or the money so I'll just laugh when your girlfriend gets last and you follow right behind her.
C!Z you better watch waht your saying before you start thinking your automatically the best in brawl. Its a new game and your not the best.....although who am I to say this, i have not seen you play..

Staz

Smash Lord
hey tsuteto, me and my bro were wondering if you and vahn have room to take 3 more people to the tourney, me and my bro and al-x(that guy who used lucario that was over) if not, its good we could find another ride are were just wondering if you can.

C!Z

Smash Lord
C!Z you better watch waht your saying before you start thinking your automatically the best in brawl. Its a new game and your not the best.....although who am I to say this, i have not seen you play..
Exactly! I love how all you guys think I wouldn't be as good at Brawl as I was Melee... How do you think I got good a Melee? Magic?

Sada

Smash Cadet
I'm not scared of you. IF you show, I'll money match you. I haven't seen you play brawl, but with this much talk my guess is that you aren't very good.

And just to clear some things up, my melee tournament record means nothing. I joined the smash scene way late after the meta game was developed. I started using advance techniques maybe a month before, I start going to tournaments. Your insults amount to nothing and you look dumb making them.

YazYaz

Smash Apprentice
I wish i could make it to the tourney.. if i didn't have prom i'd totally go.. oh and peach still ***** in this game so beware!! and ciz.. we still need to play. it's been way too long.

FoxTheStampede

Smash Ace
IF anyone can bring a TV, that would be nice. There really aren't many people who are coming for sure and bringing a Wii too, so bring one if you can. Please try to have all allowed stuff unlocked if possible. I'm not really sure how to transfer data.

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
hey tsuteto, me and my bro were wondering if you and vahn have room to take 3 more people to the tourney, me and my bro and al-x(that guy who used lucario that was over) if not, its good we could find another ride are were just wondering if you can.
looks like mexican brigade needs a ride besides "Dai"
Well, I've been talking to David and he said he was the only one who needs a ride. If you all need a ride, lemme know before 11 tomorrow. I'll probably be up until 1:30 or so tonight, so if you're up you can text me. It's only $4, seeing as I need to fill up the car before I'm done with it, and that thing takes up around $70 empty... freakin' gas hog.

Exactly! I love how all you guys think I wouldn't be as good at Brawl as I was Melee... How do you think I got good a Melee? Magic?
I'm just going to say this plain and clear: Come to the tournament.

Lada

Smash Apprentice
well i dont think u are going to give us a ride. i really dont want to pay.maybe just david

Top Bottom