• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UST 15 (Utah Melee Tournament - June)

C!Z

Smash Lord
lol Well there's other reasons as well. The lack of a good Melee scene just makes my decision that much easier. I'll visit back every so often. There probably won't be many people playin still lol but I know at least Burr will.

slave1

Smash Lord
well that is sad if C!Z is leaving... well i might be back by then i might be late but i will try to make it. man i have not played melee in so long. halo and gear of war are taking over

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I've been trying to practice Melee on my spare time. Hopefully I'll do okay at the tourney.

Jellyfishn

Smash Journeyman
I think that this next tourney, we should have one TV set up for Smash 64 friendlies, even if just for a little while. I want to play someone! xD

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I think that this next tourney, we should have one TV set up for Smash 64 friendlies, even if just for a little while. I want to play someone! xD
I like 64, but I don't have an N64 controller.

Unless someone hacked their Wii...

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Even if you both brought stuff for Smash 64, you know you won't be able to hook it up for most of the tourney.

It's already slow enough when we're using all the TVs for tourney matches.

-Final-

Aria♪
Even if you both brought stuff for Smash 64, you know you won't be able to hook it up for most of the tourney.

It's already slow enough when we're using all the TVs for tourney matches.
There's always been that N64 TV open... Yes, do a smash 64 tournament. I haven't played that game in a long time.

I'll do a Melee Pichu MM with someone. ;)

wangston

Smash Lord
Gojira better be here or else I'll be one sad wangston. It will be my john for the tourney. Gojira wasn't here so I lost.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Tourny of Fate 4 was on December 6th, a.k.a. YESTERDAY! It's too bad both tournies are happening earlier in the month, meaning you two from SUU won't be out of school yet so you can't make it. :(

-Final-

Aria♪
Lanky is sad Final can't make it to MA10...

Can you at least make it on Thursday? We should practice teams again. I think we can do well if we practice with each other more.
I will be there Thursday. I always am. We really need to practice more.

I actually should be coming to MA11 if my parents don't change their minds... again. >_>

I suck in doubles. I once suicided 4 times in a 3-stock match.

Top Bottom