• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UST 15 (Utah Melee Tournament - June)

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I don't think I'm coming to this tourney. I just want to take a break from SSB (Brawl) tourneys for awhile. If I do go, I'll only do 3rd Strike.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
This tourney is Brawl singles, Melee teams, then Melee singles right? FTS said he was leaning towards doing that again, but I don't remember if he ever actually confirmed it.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Actually, I think I'll come to this MA for Melee...

As for Brawl, I'll see if I feel like it.

___X___

Smash Lord
I prefer we destroy all copies of brawl itself that would make the whole world happy and play a real competitive game.
lol your getting way annoying with the "brawl not being a real competitive game". we all know, just shut up 07/00

C!Z

Smash Lord
If i didn't have work i'd try and make it, also on another note, is there anyone near SLC that i could practice with?
I'd be up to play either. I'm free whenever usually. Only catch is you have to come to me lol
I don't think I'm coming to this tourney. I just want to take a break from SSB (Brawl) tourneys for awhile. If I do go, I'll only do 3rd Strike.
YOU HAVE TO COME!!! IT'S MY LAST TOURNEY!!!
hahaha says the guy who didn't even play Melee at the last MA
QFT you Mca$$holes

slave1

Smash Lord
lol brawl *rub back of head* i have given up on that. i just will show up for melee. but that might just be friendlies. as i said earlier i have only played halo and gears within the last two months.

but for a crew... i might do that

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Minato, if you plan on skipping a Brawl tournament, then it would be wise to skip ToF's Brawl instead of MA's Brawl, since you seem to always do much worse at ToF's.

C!Z

Smash Lord
I think C!Z is the only guy I haven't had a chance to play against.

I wanna face you in something. I'd perfer Brawl, cause you'd DECIMATE me in Melee.
Well I'm not that good at Brawl so don't expect much but I'll play. I guess we could at MA or if you're feeling daring enough to come to the house O C!Z :laugh:

C!Z

Smash Lord
C!Z....
im so sad that your gonna leave...

we wont be able to go FD anymore..... :cry:
lol double post.

I know lil Christopher, I'll be back to visit and play in tourneys every so often. With lots of pro Seattle practice though so be ready ;)

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
Well I'm not that good at Brawl so don't expect much but I'll play. I guess we could at MA or if you're feeling daring enough to come to the house O C!Z :laugh:
Definetely dude. I'll probably then face you in both Melee and Brawl, so we can both be happy. Although, chances are you'll beat me in both anyway. My luck is like...wow...

Waffle Can

Smash Apprentice
I know this is entirely random, and a bit out of place... But i sadly just found out yesterday... no more Brawl teams in MA? Sad, sad... :'(

That was always one of my highlights of coming to MA. Eh, oh well.

C!Z

Smash Lord
Definetely dude. I'll probably then face you in both Melee and Brawl, so we can both be happy. Although, chances are you'll beat me in both anyway. My luck is like...wow...
lol luck usually isn't too big of a factor in Smash.

Oh so if David doesn't show tomorrow which he said he might not he forfeits the $30 just so you know Zack. There's no more holding it for him.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Oh and wtf, whats with everyone on the sonic boards and steak?
It's an inside joke.

Cool a fellow Chrono Trigger fan. :D
Chrono Trigger's awesome. One of my favorite RPGs.

I don't know if I'll be able to make it to MA today.:(

If I can, it might have to be later when there's Melee singles. No promises though.
And no johns.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
lol DA KID just owned you X.

Oh and wtf, whats with everyone on the sonic boards and steak?
One of the sonic players once said they were on a "winning steak" when they meant winning streak, so steak has been the sonic board's meme ever since. Or something like that.

Top Bottom