• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UST 15 (Utah Melee Tournament - June)

harpuia190

Smash Ace
hahahha i like this gangsta kirby! im voting him for first in state, regardless of how his matches go

Waffle Can

Smash Apprentice
Sigh... whats with all the kirby all of a sudden? It was great when I was the only one using kirby in the tourneys... sigh...

Still saying though, i'll take any and all kirby dittos as well if thats how its going to be.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Sigh... whats with all the kirby all of a sudden? It was great when I was the only one using kirby in the tourneys... sigh...

Still saying though, i'll take any and all kirby dittos as well if thats how its going to be.
Yeah, that's the spirit! Screw ditto color matches. You're not fighting for colors, you're fighting for the sole use of Kirby instead.

Waffle Can

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, that's the spirit! Screw ditto color matches. You're not fighting for colors, you're fighting for the sole use of Kirby instead.

Hah, even if i did lose, theres no way i'd drop kirby. :)

That and i figure im one of the few who stick to kirby's original color... though green is cool occasionally.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
No one is fighting for colors minato? Lol what are you even talking about.
You know people are going to be talking about color matches. There was a discussion on Snake, Lucario, and possibly Kirby earlier in one of the threads. It was a preemptive statement.

___X___

Smash Lord
that post was SOOOOOO EPIC if it wasnt qouted.... smashboards would implode O_o

*calls shadow kirby*

does bowsers klaw suicide rule apply to kirbys uthrow suicide? (it works on SOME stages)

WARNING!!! WARNING!! NOOB APPROACHING!!!

*looks at gangsta kirby*

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Good ole ___. ;)

I was waiting for this to happen... :laugh:

Anyway, I thought the Bowser Slam suicide was a special case, since depending on the controller port, one would either die at the same time or die after, so they made that rule so that controller ports won't matter. It seemed that in Melee, when Kirby suicides and it ends as a draw, the sudden death is then played out. But whatever; I don't care what it is, either way.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
LOL, don't worry about X. He's like this to every new person.

I doubt you've ever fought a sonic like him, so I'm betting you're going to lose, sorry. But once you get to know chris he's not as bad as he seems at first.

harpuia190

Smash Ace
LOL, don't worry about X. He's like this to every new person.

I doubt you've ever fought a sonic like him, so I'm betting you're going to lose, sorry. But once you get to know chris he's not as bad as he seems at first.
geez kenny your doing a great job at welcoming new people *sarcasm*LOLWUT?

besides just let them run their course, its natural

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
Haha what's wrong with telling him that he's like that to everyone at first, and that he'll stop acting like a douche once he gets to know him?

FoxTheStampede

Smash Ace
does bowsers klaw suicide rule apply to kirbys uthrow suicide? (it works on SOME stages)
No, it applies to exactly what it says it applies to, Bowser's KK SD only. Bowser KK SD works differently than every other SD move in terms of results at 1-1 stock, so it has a separate rule.

You can look up the SBR Recommended Ruleset for the exact explanation. It's near the bottom of the ruleset.

Dark Ryu

Smash Ace
If Sudden Death is forced by one player using a "suicide" move (Kirby/Dedede Swallow, Ganondorf Flame Choke, Bowser Bomb, Wario Bite, etc.), then whoever initiated the suicide move wins the game.

Sudden death is never played. EVER.

Sexy Yaz

Smash Apprentice
personally i dont think it shud apply to bowser becuase you can jump out of it wen he hits the blast floor, eh i dun use bowser any way so lol

and X ive seen ur sonic on utube.... its by far the best sonic i've seen and i like it but... its beatable
DANG! I'll be surprised if you can take one stock off of him. If you can take two, you're top ten quality fo sho.. if you can beat him, you can take my place in the rankings ;)

Flying J

Smash Rookie
and X ive seen ur sonic on utube.... its by far the best sonic i've seen and i like it but... its beatable
Wait till you actually fight him, it's a little different. I only got two hits on him before I got 3 stocked, but I am not very good at the game, you could probably do better. He is also the only sonic player I have come across, so it is not like I have any idea what to do against him either.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
Wow, you're up late (or early?)

I'm guessing on playstation or pc. The 3s has usually been set up on a computer in the past. But I never enter so don't trust me >_>

Top Bottom