• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UST 15 (Utah Melee Tournament - June)

wangston

Smash Lord
Sorry gansta, but after this tournament please come back. I really hope it won't turn you away from smash. No mater who the new person is they get owned. These smashers are good.

So please I'm begging you to stay in the scene don't get discouraged. You have to keep on playing with us and then you will get good.

☆_Mutha-Foxin GangstaKirby_☆

Banned via Warnings
waiting for mars to hurry up with that **** blunt
If you have my consent is it really robbery? I promise you I wouldn't be the one getting robbed.
xD jk dude ill mm u next tourney or sumtin k?
Sorry gansta, but after this tournament please come back. I really hope it won't turn you away from smash. No mater who the new person is they get owned. These smashers are good.

So please I'm begging you to stay in the scene don't get discouraged. You have to keep on playing with us and then you will get good.
dude dont say ima get owned til u play me, im sure ull find im quite good. i may or may not be the best but i promise ill be hard to beat, i been brawlin since luanch date they call me gangstakirby and im here to put a fire under the *** of utahs tourney scene!!!

Sexy Yaz

Smash Apprentice
dude dont say ima get owned til u play me, im sure ull find im quite good. i may or may not be the best but i promise ill be hard to beat, i been brawlin since luanch date they call me gangstakirby and im here to put a fire under the *** of utahs tourney scene!!!
HAHA!! We'll see what happens buddy.

They call me Sexy Yaz and I'm here to put a different kind of fire under Utah's smash scene hehe ;)

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
We aren't denying the fact that you could be good, and honestly, I'm hoping you are extremely good. It's just that the top smashers here are amazing. Dai-A is better than SK 92 who is considered the best falco on the west coast. I've beaten SK, I've never beaten Dai-A. Then Yaz is extremely close skill wise with Dai-A, and X and I are not that far behind. So that is why everyone is betting against you.

What wangston is referring to is all the new people that come that think they're good find out they aren't quite as good as they thought and they get discouraged and give up. Trash talk aside, I really hope that doesn't happen to you and you stick around and become part of our scene.

harpuia190

Smash Ace
dude are you guys kidding? this guy is epic! hes like a real life duke nukem! hes got balls of steel! he could get three stocked and still be the winner!

in closing

BUST will be awesome

C!Z

Smash Lord
I'll MM someone that GKirby is a fluke, any takers? :laugh: Anyone that plays Kirby(no matter how good he might be in Brawl) is not a G, I'm sorry.

Yaz I want you to unleash the **** for me, k? Then tell me all about it.

vazor

Smash Apprentice
Resolving Ties: Any games ending in time running out should always be decided by stock, and then percents. If percents are the same or both players die simultaneously, there will be a 1 stock overttime or the sudden death will be played out. The TO needs to decide which of these will be used before the tournament. Bowser's suicide klaw is exempt from this rule.
So FtS, our illustrious TO, which is it?

I'm looking forward to MA 12/BUST 0!

Minato

穏やかじゃない
FTS, I got SF IV. I'll bring it to BUST with the majority of stuff unlocked.

I have it on the 360, and I also have one fight pad. I'll go buy a second one sometime before Saturday.

___X___

Smash Lord
I cant wait to WTFPWN Gkirby and take his money. its not even gonna be funny. im gonna make sure his kirby SUCKS sonics blue wang.

Banned via Warnings
dude are you guys kidding? this guy is epic! hes like a real life duke nukem! hes got balls of steel! he could get three stocked and still be the winner!

in closing

BUST will be awesome
im here to kick *** and chew bubblegum... and im all outta gum ;D

I cant wait to WTFPWN Gkirby and take his money. its not even gonna be funny. im gonna make sure his kirby SUCKS sonics blue wang.
i already told u this im NOT bringing money cuz im NOT losing. also even if kirby did that itd be over in b4 sonic cud even get it up and in cuz sonic is alil too fast in EVERYTHING he does.

Junpappy

Smash Lord
!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, I'm officially moving to AZ so I guess I'll come to this as a last tournament.

!!!!!!!!!!!!

No brawl though :laugh:

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Wait, so are you coming to the tournament, or are you going OoS this weekend, X?

And bUST/BUST has become the name everyone is calling this series, so shouldn't this thread's title change, already? (Better to change it before the day of the tournament, at least.)

Edit: BOO!! WHY IS EVERYONE LEAVING UTAH?!?! (I guess it's because it's UTAH...)

Edit #2: There should be a rule here where people have to put their money on the table before a money match starts. (This is how it should be done, and how it IS done most places.) We've had a lot of instances where a person loses a MM, and doesn't pay up (until months later *coughzackcoughdavidcough*).

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
BUST will either be extremely awesome to watch, or extremely depressing to watch.

Either way, I'm gonna have a good laugh about it!

Hey, I think because Chris and Steve owe me money for food, and this newbie loses, then I should be reimbursed for the food I gave you two!

vazor

Smash Apprentice
Ok thanks for the clarification, FtS. I guess I was right. :)

Crea, I hope you get some good Melee action before you have to leave for good.

I agree, this should be interesting. I hope they are man enough to pay you back, Lanky.

wangston

Smash Lord

Edit #2: There should be a rule here where people have to put their money on the table before a money match starts. (This is how it should be done, and how it IS done most places.) We've had a lot of instances where a person loses a MM, and doesn't pay up (until months later *coughzackcoughdavidcough*).
That's how we do it in the midwest, put that **** on the table:laugh:

Dai-A

Smash Journeyman
i already told u this im NOT bringing money cuz im NOT losing. also even if kirby did that itd be over in b4 sonic cud even get it up and in cuz sonic is alil too fast in EVERYTHING he does.
dude i cant even understand what your saying.
ur t4lkn lk dis.
type normal sheesh.
oh and you better bring money like seriously. cause i want to get my money right after i wipe the floor with you.

I'm Accepting money matches as well :D, someone please money match me lol

Banned via Warnings
Hey, Gkirby. It looks like X isn't going to be at this tourney. Want to MM me instead if he can't make it?
maybe... if he shows tho no

Heh, you never know! ;)

Btw Gkirby... I'd glady kirby ditto you friendly or mm, it makes no difference to me.
sounds like a match ;D

That's how we do it in the midwest, put that **** on the table:laugh:
aight aight, money goes on the table thats respectable

-slams wad of 1's on the table-

dude i cant even understand what your saying.
ur t4lkn lk dis.
type normal sheesh.
oh and you better bring money like seriously. cause i want to get my money right after i wipe the floor with you.

I'm Accepting money matches as well :D, someone please money match me lol
bring it son! ima take ur money and buy dinner for ur mother saturday night ;D....

..its gonna be a looong night

DZLE

Smash Master
bring it son! ima take ur money and buy dinner for ur mother saturday night ;D....
..its gonna be a looong night
Who does this kid think he is?
Talking to Dai-A like that is what get ***** *****.

On Topic-
I dont think i can make it to this, because of work... and I wouldnt be able to play anyway TT
I wanna meleeee

Top Bottom