• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Brawl Power Rankings - UPDATED 9/1/12

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Very, I plan was actually just about to send a PM to all you panelists to see when everyone is the most available.

harpuia190

Smash Ace
Does the question mark mean random or that I didnt have a placing before?

And geez I need to get better

wangston

Smash Lord
It's only a matter of time before kenny is #1. He just has to play gayer with snake and then get even gayer with ices for any counter picks.

All lada does is f-tilt/b-throw and hope for a gimp.
X just rolls in a ball all day and punishes air dodges.

Marz 2.0

Smash Rookie
It's only a matter of time before kenny is #1. He just has to play gayer with snake and then get even gayer with ices for any counter picks.

All lada does is f-tilt/b-throw and hope for a gimp.
X just rolls in a ball all day and punishes air dodges.
Nah. You guys were gone for 2 years. People learned how to play against Snake.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
WHOBO 4 online registration is LIVE. In order to attend WHOBO 4, you MUST register online. If you don't, you will not be seeded for any event and the venue fee will jump to 50$. Full details/instructions can be found on the OP of the WHOBO 4 thread.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=317496

Online registration ENDS on July 31st 2012 so please register asap. I will provide weekly attendance updates and post them on the WHOBO 4 thread.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
UPDATED!! And I know there are a lot of Honorable Mentions this time, but they were all literally within 2 points of each other, which is closer than any other 2 people in the entire Top 10 lmao.

Jellyfishn

Smash Journeyman
I am assuming that since there is no longer a panel section on the front page that it was decided by results and that the panel is gone....?

sonus

Smash Cadet
one day ill be on here :p I just need to sit down and practice with some people better than me on things that I need to work on.

I need to make a new account with BERD as my name not sonus

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Why is Wario by my name?

If anything it should be Snake/Fox since I use them both more than Wario. Can't even remember the last time I used Wario in tournament.

Edit: Rankings are pretty accurate by the way with the exception of probably DRyu being 3rd and me being 4th....although i'm assuming these are based purely off results so it would make sense.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Just curious, how was this decided?

:phone:
Results.

Why is Wario by my name?

If anything it should be Snake/Fox since I use them both more than Wario. Can't even remember the last time I used Wario in tournament.

Edit: Rankings are pretty accurate by the way with the exception of probably DRyu being 3rd and me being 4th....although i'm assuming these are based purely off results so it would make sense.
Cuz it was there before and I left it lol, but I'll take it off.

and I am still playing TL apparently?
I changed it for you.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
How far did you go back with these results you used? Cause for example I haven't seen rush in months, and I think some parts of it isn't super accurate if you take only the more recent tourneys.

Also, what method do you use to calculate the rankings based off the results?

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
They went back over the last 10 tournaments, and considering we had literally no tournaments for about 2 months and Rush was at the last BYU one (not counting the one that just happened I missed) and 3 of the 4 before that...

And I use the same system that the old US Rankings used, only I altered it so that it only counted each persons top 4 results so that it didnt pump points into people who go to everything (like Devon and I), and hurt people who miss a lot of events (Like Marco).

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
Wangston - A great character and a veteran to the scene for many years, but was gone on a religious mission for 2 years until just lately when he returned. While he was rusty, he quickly regained him former skill and improved quickly. Even though it seemed as if he had just returned back from his mission, he moved a few months later, but there is no doubt he would have shown up somewhere in the rankings had he still been here.
Wangston is back, let's get him up there :D

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Updated, and from now on im updating every 4 tournaments (which means probably every 3 months or so lol). Also, added in the ranking points from the excel ranking file so you can see the distance between people as well.

Top Bottom